Xbox Ones Hard Time Hitting 1080p In Diablo 3 Doesnt Bode Well For Its Future.

#91RuinerEraserPosted 8/29/2014 1:54:07 AM
DirkMcGurkin posted...
archibald3 posted...

The problem you`re encountering here is that you`re dealing with trolls. There`s no having a reasonable debate with these guys - their sole purpose is to come on this board and bash the Xbox One any way they can and they`re relentless and obsessive about it. The other factor is - you may think you`re having a discussion with 3 different guys and their all the same person. Its absurd.

In regards to the "you can`t compare youtube vids" - its a favorite tactic because it more or less eliminates them having to prove their claims of drastic differences in the graphics. There are sites which you can watch these comparison videos without all the crazy youtube compression and theres NEVER been any drastic differences between ANY of the multiplats to the naked eye. It`s just kiddy console war shenanigans.

Yeah, they make it pretty obvious. All I did was post a video and I'm called "dense". It's funny just by saying something on the Xbox One looks equal to the PS4 and it's instant anger and attack mode. I sometimes think how ridiculous it would be if people acted that way in person. Like if I was picking out peanut butter at a store dedicated to crunchy peanut butter......

Random Guy: I see you picked crunchy peanut butter.
Me: Yes, I love crunchy peanut butter. It's my favorite.
Random Guy: You stupid idiot! You know nothing about peanut butter!
Me: Well it tastes good to me.
Random Guy: No moron, it doesn't taste good at all. It's horrible and you're an idiot for buying it.
Me: Ok man, relax!
Random Guy: I can't believe you're reassuring yourself by telling me the crunchy peanut butter is good. I have a few articles in my pocket saying otherwise and now you look like a fool!
Me: Why are you hanging out in a crunchy peanut butter store if you don't even like crunchy peanut butter?
Random Guy: To educate people on the evils of crunchy peanut butter so they won't make the same mistake you did! Duh!
Me: Ok, I'm going to go pay for my peanut butter now. Have fun with that.
Random Guy: Yep, just run away from the argument because you can't back up your crunchy peanut butter love with facts.
Random Guy #2: LOL! This guy likes crunchy peanut butter! What a CrunchHead!!

Where exactly is there a crunchy peanut butter store? I think that's a burning question in all of our minds!
---
GT: Lazer Ape
Currently Playing: Diablo 3, Dead Rising 3
#92blacklabelicePosted 8/29/2014 2:08:18 AM(edited)
wow the tc puts something out there that actually does have some insight and truths to it, and sure enough here come the fanboys rushing to microsofts defense just looking for an argument.

anyways i prefer a steady framerate over resolutions. if they could have gave the game a locked framerate that is always stable, but less than 1080p i would take that over the one thats 1080p but with lots of stuttering and stuff. if thats the sacrifice that needs to be made, than so be it.

i gave up on the pc version of D3 a long time ago. the auction house killed it for me. my laptop plays that game pretty decently, i cant imagine why the x1 would have such a problem getting it to run steadily. got bored of that grindfest. especially after farming all those ubers over and over again and never crafting a hellfire ring that was ever worth using. maybe ill go back to it and try another runthrough without using the AH and see if i can get interested in it again.
#93leelee3105Posted 8/29/2014 2:05:56 AM
blacklabelice posted...
wow the tc puts something out there that actually does have some insight and truths to it, and sure enough here come the fanboys rushing to microsofts defense just looking for an argument.

anyways i prefer a steady framerate over resolutions. if they could have gave the game a locked framerate that is always stable, but less than 1080p i would take that over the one thats 1080p but with lots of stuttering and stuff.

i gave up on D3 a long time ago. the auction house killed it for me. my laptop plays that game pretty decently, i cant imagine why the x1 would have such a problem getting it to run steadily. maybe ill go back to it and try another runthrough without using the AH and see if i can get interested in it again.

i could tell you the earth is round, and then go on to spout line after line of nonsense. should i get credit for my post because i mentioned the earth is round?
---
12 August 2014 known as the day of SALT on pony island
GT je suisLe juif () Controller/online/games>>resolution
#94RaukuePosted 8/29/2014 2:35:18 AM
I say good on Blizzard in putting performance before pretty graphics. I wish Sony and MS could do the same and care more how smooth a game runs rather than how pretty it looks. But... no. Games must look as pretty and high resolution as possible. Who cares if their games dip below 25 fps and all that as long as it looks pretty!

But sadly... they probably never will and it's people on here and the consumer in generals fault as well. Well... maybe just the internet gaming folk. I dunno if the average consumer cares about that sort of stuff. But look at how everyone jumps on each others throat when a game has worse resolution and visuals on here. Biting each others heads off and this is probably why Sony and MS are afraid to back down from graphics over performance.
---
I enjoy open world/sandbox games.
#95DirkMcGurkinPosted 8/29/2014 2:56:00 AM
RuinerEraser posted...
DirkMcGurkin posted...
archibald3 posted...

The problem you`re encountering here is that you`re dealing with trolls. There`s no having a reasonable debate with these guys - their sole purpose is to come on this board and bash the Xbox One any way they can and they`re relentless and obsessive about it. The other factor is - you may think you`re having a discussion with 3 different guys and their all the same person. Its absurd.

In regards to the "you can`t compare youtube vids" - its a favorite tactic because it more or less eliminates them having to prove their claims of drastic differences in the graphics. There are sites which you can watch these comparison videos without all the crazy youtube compression and theres NEVER been any drastic differences between ANY of the multiplats to the naked eye. It`s just kiddy console war shenanigans.

Yeah, they make it pretty obvious. All I did was post a video and I'm called "dense". It's funny just by saying something on the Xbox One looks equal to the PS4 and it's instant anger and attack mode. I sometimes think how ridiculous it would be if people acted that way in person. Like if I was picking out peanut butter at a store dedicated to crunchy peanut butter......

Random Guy: No moron, it doesn't taste good at all. It's horrible and you're an idiot for buying it.
Random Guy: I can't believe you're reassuring yourself by telling me the crunchy peanut butter is good. I have a few articles in my pocket saying otherwise and now you look like a fool!
Me: Why are you hanging out in a crunchy peanut butter store if you don't even like crunchy peanut butter?
Random Guy: To educate people on the evils of crunchy peanut butter so they won't make the same mistake you did! Duh!
Random Guy: Yep, just run away from the argument because you can't back up your crunchy peanut butter love with facts.

Where exactly is there a crunchy peanut butter store? I think that's a burning question in all of our minds!

I don't know, but I would shop there. I'm a crunchhead.
---
Gamertag : Dirk McGurkin
#96leelee3105Posted 8/29/2014 3:06:00 AM
DirkMcGurkin posted...
RuinerEraser posted...
DirkMcGurkin posted...
archibald3 posted...

I don't know, but I would shop there. I'm a crunchhead.

it is good! especially on a peanut butter and crack sandwich
---
12 August 2014 known as the day of SALT on pony island
GT je suisLe juif () But...but... the PS4 has more POWAH!