Destiny beta was miserable ...

#31duces9killaPosted 8/24/2014 3:53:43 PM
I played the beta. That alone got me so hook compared to halo I mean halo is a great series but after the abomination as halo 4 I gave up
#32x1STP_KLOSRxPosted 8/24/2014 4:21:09 PM
It wasn't great IMO. I have considered buying it but I know I'll get bored with the PvE and want to stick to PvP. Not that PvP is great but don't you have to play PvE to unlock a lot of stuff? Not a bad design if you love the game but I don't love it. Sadly, my friends will be on this constantly. :(

The only thing the beta did was make me want Halo more.
#33leatheljPosted 8/24/2014 5:04:54 PM
We'll opinions every one has one
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.
#34xacebopPosted 8/24/2014 5:57:09 PM
I'm buying this game cuz I believe bungie will deliver. Most MMOs are terrible at launch but with over half a billion in this game its only going to get better and better.

I feel this will be bungies wow. We won't be seeing destiny 2 but a focus of expanding destiny itself via content expansions community endgame raiding and PvP.

I honestly believe the game will only get better over time as do most MMOs.
#35leelee3105Posted 8/24/2014 6:08:52 PM
Only beta ever that made me cancel a pre-order.
---
12 August 2014 known as the day of SALT on pony island
GT je suisLe juif () Controller/online/games>>resolution
#36Crystyn_7BPosted 8/24/2014 6:15:36 PM
leelee3105 posted...
Only beta ever that made me cancel a pre-order.

leelee just wanted to inform you that you found a huge fan TheGam quoted you like 6 times in one thread he practically stalked you.
---
GT:Schreckstoff PSN: JudasInHell
Destiny Clan: Inquisition (http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/164812)
#37TheCyborgNinjaPosted 8/24/2014 6:25:28 PM
Destiny without offline functionality is going to weaken it further than a boring beta. There's literally no reason for that design choice other than DRM hidden as "creativity."
---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
#38Cows Go HisssssPosted 8/24/2014 6:31:02 PM
TheCyborgNinja posted...
Destiny without offline functionality is going to weaken it further than a boring beta. There's literally no reason for that design choice other than DRM hidden as "creativity."

Its funny how Sony was all bragging about offline play and all that jazz a year ago but now their biggest advertised title is an online DRM game hahahaaha hypocrites.
---
hey foo
hey foo
#39duces9killaPosted 8/24/2014 6:38:10 PM
Cows Go Hisssss posted...
TheCyborgNinja posted...

Its funny how Sony was all bragging about offline play and all that jazz a year ago but now their biggest advertised title is an online DRM game hahahaaha hypocrites.

Lol rememeber how the pr told there buyer to get an xbox 360 if they cant be online hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha fail lmfao
#40Cows Go HisssssPosted 8/24/2014 6:43:16 PM
duces9killa posted...
Cows Go Hisssss posted...
TheCyborgNinja posted...

Lol rememeber how the pr told there buyer to get an xbox 360 if they cant be online hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha fail lmfao

Hey, at least they were being honest. Not like Sony condemning DRM then advertising a DRM game as their biggest game with bundles and everything lmao hahahaha hahahaha hypocrites.
---
hey foo
hey foo