Any word on a new Splinter Cell?

• Topic Archived
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Any word on a new Splinter Cell?
10 months ago#11
I honestly loved Blacklist. It was fun, offered the player lots of choice in how to play the game, and had a bunch of replay value.

However, I wish they just made Eric Johnson's character a new agent instead of having him as Fisher. They could have had Sam retire for good and pass the torch onto a new guy in the opening, and I would have been perfectly fine with that. They mention a bunch of times throughout the series that Sam in getting old, and now he seems to be aging backwards.

That being said, I'd love a new SC game. The Phantom Pain is going to need some good competition, since Hitman Absolution wasn't nearly as great as it should have been, Garret dropped the ball, and Gabe Logan is dead by all intents and purposes.
---
Playing: Half Life 2, Mirror's Edge, Vampire The Masquerade, System Shock 2, Borderlands 2, Splinter Cell
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94, Steam ID: T_Snake94
10 months ago#12
I hope so, and xbox timed exclusive like the division for all dlc
---
gamer tag SteelWolf76: Wii U ID: steelwolf76 PSN:steelwolv76
10 months ago#13
The newest Splinter Cell was amazing.

I hope the next one is just as good.
---
--- Chilling and Killing 11 (Punching Titans) on youtube.
http://youtu.be/q4p7NCm7fng
10 months ago#14
Mate4williams posted...
*look at tc username*

Add to ignore list:)

You ignored him because of his username? lol

On topic, I love SC and IMO Blacklist did blow Conviction out of the water but in all honesty, the series is now just an empty shell of what it used to be. Chaos Theory is probably my favourite game of all time and the tacked on Spies vs Mercs that Blacklist had just didn't do it for me. They dumbed down the series for the masses which makes sense on their end but it's a spit in the face for us long time fans.
---
Not taking Gamefaqs seriously since 2004. Gamefaqs mods are a joke.
10 months ago#15
Blacklist is barely a year old. Give it time.
---
Playing: The Bureau XCOM Declassified
Waiting: Grand Theft Auto V, Assassin's Creed Unity, Dragon Age Inquisition, Batman Arkham Knight
10 months ago#16
Yea it's coming

It's called the division
10 months ago#17
Mate4williams posted...
*look at tc username*

Add to ignore list:)

Haha, this username used to be my XBL gamertag for like 7 years until all if a sudden MS deemed it against their terms and conditions. Also, if you look at my profile I've been a member with GameFAQs for a long time.
---
XBL NocturnalFreak
Too weird to live, Too rare to die!
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Any word on a new Splinter Cell?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived