Favourite - Fallout game

#1Futureops-Posted 8/24/2014 6:20:58 AM
EPISODE 25

All Fallout games extremely atmospheric. Fallout games always tells a good story on a amazing post apocalyptic world with a impressive progression system, but the games are also well known for being boring and repetitive because the good things the game doesn't have. Well, we aren't here to talk about how the games were so lets get straight to the topic. From my favourite to my least favourite -

1/ Fallout 3
2/ Fallout: New Vegas
3/ Fallout
4/ Fallout 2
5/ Fallout Tactics: Brotherhood of Steel

Your turn!
---
_______()>===<()______........._______I_
[__]//P[__]======^^^^^^-----------------^^----J
#2puffnbillys420Posted 8/24/2014 6:24:54 AM
Only played 3 and nv...3 is the best game ever made and nv was the worst most boring and broken game ever made and I never even finished it
---
If you aint first you're last
#3Futureops-(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2014 6:29:38 AM
puffnbillys420 posted...
Only played 3 and nv...3 is the best game ever made and nv was the worst most boring and broken game ever made and I never even finished it

So does PC win for having mods?
---
#4puffnbillys420Posted 8/24/2014 6:34:52 AM
Futureops- posted...
puffnbillys420 posted...

So does PC win for having mods?

If they are decent and worth while mods then sure I guess it would have an advantage but that doesnt really have anything to do with what fallout is the best....
---
If you aint first you're last
#5Dark_SpiretPosted 8/24/2014 6:38:42 AM
2. its character builds are unmatched. playing through as a mentally handicapped character who only talks in gibberish was something special (heh) or playing as a smooth talker who could literally chat their way to the end boss without firing a shot. You had so many choices in how to play and its something you just dont see in hardly any games any more. I also proffered the turn-based combat to the real time ones of the newer games of which 2's improved on a lot of stuff, tho 2's story wasnt as good as the originals.

2>1>NV>Tactics>3>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>BoS
---
Currently playing: Risen 3 - FTL - The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky
#6Futureops-(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2014 6:41:49 AM
Dark_Spiret posted...

Aren't Tactics and Brothers Of Steel the same game?
---
#7Dark_SpiretPosted 8/24/2014 6:49:59 AM
Futureops- posted...
Dark_Spiret posted...

Aren't Tactics and Brothers Of Steel the same game?
no. tactics is a squad-based strategy game in the same universe. BoS is a top down 3rd person action game that butchers pretty much everything about the series.
---
Currently playing: Risen 3 - FTL - The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky
#8leatheljPosted 8/24/2014 6:52:36 AM
Not gonna lie when I first played fallout it was fallout 3 on xb360 and I loved it to death and still do but something dawn on me I was wait this is fallout 3 where are the other 2? I looked on the internet and found out those were PC only and they were very different fallout 3 was a huge jump into a new era. I proceeded to buy download and play fallout 1 and 2 and later went on youtube and got a complete history of fallout starting with the devs the company it's ideas the first game the back story of fallout the Great War and all history of fallout and how each is connected etc etc I enjoyed every second it just made me love fallout Even more now I'm waiting on a fallout 4 and I can't wait until it comes out.

I know a lot of people don't read fanfic but this is absolutely amazeing if you love fallout please read it you will get hooked it's hands down the best fallout fanfic ever made.

https://m.fanfiction.net/s/7091096/1/
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.
#9james259Posted 8/24/2014 7:07:04 AM
Fallout New Vegas
Fallout
Fallout 3
Fallout 2

Never played Fallout Brotherhood
---
Prepare to be emancipated from your own inferior genes!- Abradolf Lincler
3DS FC: 0989-1746-5488
#1019eighty7Posted 8/24/2014 8:05:20 AM
I only played the last two, and really loved them.

I think I preferred the energy weapons from 3 more than New Vegas, but I loved the Melee weapons in New Vegas the most, I must have spent at least half a day perfecting my level 1 walk to go get my hands on that high as heck crit knife at the start of the game once I found out where it was and wanted to play a melee dude.

Felt incredibly satisfying/rewarding for some reason.