Elder Scrolls or Fallout? Which should be first to debut on current gen consoles

#21ITIorpheusPosted 8/24/2014 1:26:15 PM
ESO is technically going to be the first on PS4/X1, but if you only count a new game, then i'd say Fallout 4 is next easily.
---
PSN: itiorpheus
XBL: Brandonvenom
#22MAZZIVEdamagePosted 8/24/2014 1:57:05 PM
Fallout SHOULD, since Skyrim was released after New Vegas. But me personally would rather play Elder Scrolls VI before F4.
#23BDJaycePosted 8/24/2014 2:22:20 PM
MAZZIVEdamage posted...
Fallout SHOULD, since Skyrim was released after New Vegas. But me personally would rather play Elder Scrolls VI before F4.

I love Elder Scrolls but honestly if TESVI doesn't deal with the Aldmeri Dominion and the war with the Thalmor then i'd rather have the next Fallout.
---
9-14-1959 - 5-4-2014. Goodbye Momma, I love you. Rest well.
GT: JamesBolton0723
#24garydavexxxPosted 8/24/2014 2:24:55 PM
I need my fallout fix it's been far too long!
---
They picked an allegiance to a system. And they defend it and will lay their own lives for the console of their choosing. The Game of Consoles is just starting.
#25jakezing33Posted 8/24/2014 2:39:07 PM
Crystyn_7B posted...
I want a Fallout game but one set somewhere else, with actual vegetation.

I never understood why there's such a wasteland in Fallout and everything being all grey. The only thing a nuclear a war would eradicate is humankind, nature would quickly recover and adapt.

the difference is the ntire world got nuked, by multiple bombs.

the black rain and complete cluster**** the worldwide ecosystem became only made things worse, there is vegetation, but only hardy things that survive in deserts
---
"A FAQ isn't "go to the forum and ask the question", its "Go to the list of existing answers so the forums aren't flooded by your spam"
#26BDJaycePosted 8/24/2014 2:49:57 PM
jakezing33 posted...
Crystyn_7B posted...

I never understood why there's such a wasteland in Fallout and everything being all grey. The only thing a nuclear a war would eradicate is humankind, nature would quickly recover and adapt.

the black rain and complete cluster**** the worldwide ecosystem became only made things worse, there is vegetation, but only hardy things that survive in deserts

To be fair after 250 or so years people are starting to create fresh produce again. It was seen in places like Rivet City and other places in New Vegas.
---
9-14-1959 - 5-4-2014. Goodbye Momma, I love you. Rest well.
GT: JamesBolton0723
#27Crystyn_7BPosted 8/24/2014 3:04:06 PM
jakezing33 posted...
Crystyn_7B posted...

The devs massively underestimate how resilient nature is. Even if all vegetation is gone, if there are oceans there's rain and if there's rain then vegetation should return. The Black rain would simply dilute inside the oceans and once it rained enough the ground should return to being relatively PH neutral.

Wait if there's no vegetation how can they breathe, they'd have to salt their water if it's distilled, where do they get so much salt, where do they get the water, did they at least store seeds in the vault?

The more I think of this the less it makes sense .
---
GT:Schreckstoff PSN: JudasInHell
Destiny Clan: Inquisition (http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/164812)
#28jakezing33Posted 8/24/2014 3:50:47 PM
Crystyn_7B posted...
jakezing33 posted...
Crystyn_7B posted...

The devs massively underestimate how resilient nature is. Even if all vegetation is gone, if there are oceans there's rain and if there's rain then vegetation should return. The Black rain would simply dilute inside the oceans and once it rained enough the ground should return to being relatively PH neutral.

Wait if there's no vegetation how can they breathe, they'd have to salt their water if it's distilled, where do they get so much salt, where do they get the water, did they at least store seeds in the vault?

you need seeds for them to regrow. The plants that didn't get destroyed in the firestorm were destroyed either in the black rain or the interveening dead period where things wee sgtill to bad to regrow.

@rivet city plants, those are the smallest, hardiest things in the world.
---
"A FAQ isn't "go to the forum and ask the question", its "Go to the list of existing answers so the forums aren't flooded by your spam"
#29Crystyn_7BPosted 8/24/2014 3:55:05 PM
jakezing33 posted...
Crystyn_7B posted...
jakezing33 posted...
Crystyn_7B posted...

you need seeds for them to regrow. The plants that didn't get destroyed in the firestorm were destroyed either in the black rain or the interveening dead period where things wee sgtill to bad to regrow.

If the vegetation dies old buried seed start growing, like after every wildfire. Seed dormancy or quiescence.
---
GT:Schreckstoff PSN: JudasInHell
Destiny Clan: Inquisition (http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/164812)
#30jakezing33Posted 8/24/2014 4:08:06 PM
Crystyn_7B posted...
jakezing33 posted...
Crystyn_7B posted...
jakezing33 posted...
Crystyn_7B posted...

If the vegetation dies old buried seed start growing, like after every wildfire. Seed dormancy or quiescence.

in what? the blasted, irraddiated ground? The dry, blasted, iraddiated ground? you act like the effects of the war wore off in a few weeks.
---