Elder Scrolls or Fallout? Which should be first to debut on current gen consoles

#31BDJaycePosted 8/24/2014 5:14:41 PM
250 years is longer than a few weeks.
---
9-14-1959 - 5-4-2014. Goodbye Momma, I love you. Rest well.
GT: JamesBolton0723
#32elbarto1Posted 8/24/2014 5:18:09 PM
WiiareVenom posted...
I really want a new Fallout, but Elder Scrolls should be first since they already have a game announced that is out on PC (Elder Scrolls Online).

Exactly
---
I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!
:XBL: THE B0DY :PSN: THE_BODY_ :NNID: The_B0DY
#33Veemon_XPosted 8/24/2014 5:19:29 PM
Fallout, although Bethesda should act like there's a patch limit and make the game less glitchy and less likely to crash.
---
Proud owner of a PS4
Might also get a One one or two years from now because it seems to agitate ponies suggesting it might have something worthwhile after all.
#34Crystyn_7BPosted 8/24/2014 5:33:33 PM
jakezing33 posted...

in what? the blasted, irraddiated ground? The dry, blasted, iraddiated ground? you act like the effects of the war wore off in a few weeks.

seed dormancy can last up to 2000 years. No I don't act like that, I even said that if it rains the effects should be washed out over time. Seeds become active again once their requirements for germination is met.

Like I said the more you think about it the less sense it makes.
---
GT:Schreckstoff PSN: JudasInHell
Destiny Clan: Inquisition (http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/164812)
#35jakezing33Posted 8/24/2014 7:42:28 PM
Crystyn_7B posted...
jakezing33 posted...

in what? the blasted, irraddiated ground? The dry, blasted, iraddiated ground? you act like the effects of the war wore off in a few weeks.

seed dormancy can last up to 2000 years. No I don't act like that, I even said that if it rains the effects should be washed out over time. Seeds become active again once their requirements for germination is met.

Like I said the more you think about it the less sense it makes.

you assume their requirements for germination will be met

or that the fallout twinged rain and soot and all other didnt kill them.
---
"A FAQ isn't "go to the forum and ask the question", its "Go to the list of existing answers so the forums aren't flooded by your spam"
#36GladiatorDanger(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2014 8:04:09 PM
I am no expert on nuclear disasters and it's effects on plant life but isn't Chernobyl proof that plant life can survive in an irradiated environment?
---
"Behold, I shall corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces" Malachi 2:3, The Bible
#37puffnbillys420Posted 8/24/2014 8:06:02 PM
GladiatorDanger posted...
I am no expert on nuclear disasters and it's effects on plant life but isn't Chernobyl proof that plant life can survive in an irradiated environment?

Yea I have seen the photos place looks scary
---
If you aint first you're last
#38jakezing33Posted 8/24/2014 8:06:23 PM

when its surroended by other plant life and was just a release of radioactive material, not explosions all over the place with low power, high fallout bombs, sure.
---
"A FAQ isn't "go to the forum and ask the question", its "Go to the list of existing answers so the forums aren't flooded by your spam"
#39GladiatorDanger(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2014 8:14:46 PM(edited)
jakezing33 posted...

when its surroended by other plant life and was just a release of radioactive material, not explosions all over the place with low power, high fallout bombs, sure.

So what you are saying is the plants would not grow back because they were all burnt and blown up am I right?
---
"Behold, I shall corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces" Malachi 2:3, The Bible
#40a687947Posted 8/24/2014 8:21:35 PM
Fallout so they can use it figure the hardware out. That way they can really push the systems with the next elder scrolls