Elder Scrolls or Fallout? Which should be first to debut on current gen consoles

#41violentdissmayPosted 8/24/2014 8:15:53 PM
Pulp posted...
They cycle the games, so a new fallout is next. This isnt in question.

I'm just crossing my fingers that it's more like 3 than NV
---
"Fry crack corn and I don't care, Leela crack corn and still don't care, Bender crack corn and he is great!! TAKE THAT YOU STUPID CORN!!!" - Bender
#42cheezedadadaPosted 8/25/2014 6:51:22 AM
The Fallout series is pretty much my favorite series of all time and I basically look at FO:3/F:NV as ideal games. I like the ES series as well, but Fallout is on a whole other level for me so it was an easy vote.

I am going to flip over in my chair the day we get a Fallout 4 announcement.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58RSC7HO9aU - Action Bronson - Rap Video of the Year.
I notice when Diablo 3's frame rate drops from 60 to 58 on the Xbox One.
#43Jedi454Posted 8/25/2014 7:02:35 AM
Fallout 4 with the writers from Fallout New Vegas, using an updated version of Skyrim's engine and have it based outside the US.
#44redditon4chanPosted 8/25/2014 7:05:59 AM
Fallout.
#45SomboSteelPosted 8/25/2014 7:14:51 AM
violentdissmay posted...
Pulp posted...
They cycle the games, so a new fallout is next. This isnt in question.

I'm just crossing my fingers that it's more like 3 than NV

Eww
#46AvirosbPosted 8/25/2014 7:16:06 AM
Fallout.

I'd like to see Elder Scrolls 6 debut on a PC.
---
Console wars are like pissing contests. So yeah.
#47DirkMcGurkinPosted 8/25/2014 7:17:28 AM
I prefer Elder Scrolls so I hope they test the waters with the new engine with Fallout so that Elder Scrolls will be more polished. LOL! Did I just use the word "polished" when talking about a Bethesda game? Who am I kidding? The games will both be a buggy mess for months.
---
Gamertag : Dirk McGurkin
#48ace_two_maxPosted 8/25/2014 7:21:01 AM
Fallout, already had a bad time with The Elder scroll Skyrim and ESO, I rather have fallout now ( Besides We had Skyrim last it's Fallout turn to release)
---
You want to fly on a magic carpet to see the king of the potato people and plead for your freedom, and your telling me your completely sane?!
#49Jedi454Posted 8/25/2014 7:32:15 AM
DirkMcGurkin posted...
I prefer Elder Scrolls so I hope they test the waters with the new engine with Fallout so that Elder Scrolls will be more polished. LOL! Did I just use the word "polished" when talking about a Bethesda game? Who am I kidding? The games will both be a buggy mess for months.

Bugs are inevitable in a game that size, plus I think people on Gamefaqs completely exaggerate the bugs in these games.
#50DirkMcGurkinPosted 8/25/2014 8:23:28 AM
Jedi454 posted...
DirkMcGurkin posted...

Bugs are inevitable in a game that size, plus I think people on Gamefaqs completely exaggerate the bugs in these games.

It's my favorite game series, but there's no denying the good amount of glitches and bugs their games have compared to other games. It won't stop me from buying them though. Skyrim was a nightmare for PS3 owners.
---
Gamertag : Dirk McGurkin