Xbox Live vs PSN.Anyone own both consoles?

#11J_aaronPosted 8/24/2014 4:53:24 PM
Samus3D posted...
I prefer the Xbox One for Xbox Live (and much more exclusives I can relate with).

*Looks at PSN's current status
*Realizes PSN was scheduled to be down all day tomorrow

*Looks at Live's status*
What's your point?
---
Currently LPing: The entire Kingdom Hearts series. Starting with Kingdom Hearts Final Mix HD.
Look for GrandMasterArcturus on Hitbox.tv, Twitter and Youtube.
#12YakashiPosted 8/24/2014 4:56:43 PM
J_aaron posted...
Samus3D posted...
I prefer the Xbox One for Xbox Live (and much more exclusives I can relate with).

*Looks at Live's status*
What's your point?

What's your point? Xbox live wasn't down when he wrote that. Do you want him to go back in time?

And FYI, live isn't down for me. It probably will be eventually, but right now it's not. My PSN was. Maybe still is, I haven't checked.

Trolling a troll doesn't make it ok.
---
Thanks for the response and have a blessed day.
#13J_aaronPosted 8/24/2014 5:02:52 PM
Yakashi posted...
J_aaron posted...
Samus3D posted...

*Looks at Live's status*
What's your point?

What's your point? Xbox live wasn't down when he wrote that. Do you want him to go back in time?

And FYI, live isn't down for me. It probably will be eventually, but right now it's not. My PSN was. Maybe still is, I haven't checked.

Trolling a troll doesn't make it ok.

I'm not trolling and PSN is working perfectly fine right now. I don't troll because I don't feel the need to engage in such childish behavior. I honestly hope that if/when Live goes down (if these script kiddies aren't found and arrested by the FBI before then) Microsoft is able to fix it quickly.
---
Currently LPing: The entire Kingdom Hearts series. Starting with Kingdom Hearts Final Mix HD.
Look for GrandMasterArcturus on Hitbox.tv, Twitter and Youtube.
#14GothmogzPosted 8/24/2014 5:22:28 PM
People need tro grasp some concepts before judging.

Some people think that Peer to Peer has to do with xbox live or ps4, they say the play street fighter better on xbox or ps, thats nonsense.

Xbox live was better on xbox 360 than ps3 by a mile, better more stable servers, far better encrypt, and the service overall was better was well, the features, the whole design of it.

Xbox one live server was made by other team, a team that wasnt even gamers, so they had a lot of trouble at first and they are still adding features that were on xbox 360. Not long ago you coudnt even see when a friend connected.

A nice feature is that the only real use of the cloud for Microsoft, is Azure, for server based games like titanfall and surely halo, thats a huge plus

However, psn on ps4 is way better than ps3.

For peer to peer games, they only make the matchmaking, then they retreat as the connection is between both parties.
---
Gamertag: Alehappy