Is there an "issue" between Gamestop and Turtle Beach?

#1Road_Kill_666Posted 8/24/2014 12:47:09 PM
there's two flagship headsets coming out for ps4 and X1, the Elite 800 and the Stealth 500x, and I notice that they are coming out really soon(in OCT) and Gamestop isn't selling them or taking pre orders.

Just wondering because I planned on getting both of these and wanted to pre order them so I can start paying them off before they got here. Has anyone heard anything or will this just pop up on the site to buy at the last minute.
#2SampsonMPosted 8/24/2014 12:51:17 PM
Best Buy? Amazon? Target?

Do you really need to buy things on layaway? You don't have enough control just to leave in the money in your bank account and not touch it?
---
An artist is a creature driven by demons. He dont know why they choose him and hes usually too busy to wonder why.
#3Road_Kill_666(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2014 2:07:17 PM
SampsonM posted...

Do you really need to buy things on layaway? You don't have enough control just to leave in the money in your bank account and not touch it?

Not juggling 14 plus game pre orders. Its just easier to go pay on stuff and then when its paid off, not worry about it till launch day.
#4SpikeTheSpaceCowboyPosted 8/24/2014 2:53:22 PM
Road_Kill_666 posted...
SampsonM posted...

Not juggling 14 plus game pre orders. Its just easier to go pay on stuff and then when its paid off, not worry about it till launch day.

I'm in the same boat as you TC.
---
GamerTag: MA5T3R SPIKE
"Be water my friend"
#5R_Fated_CirclePosted 8/24/2014 3:43:54 PM
Road_Kill_666 posted...
SampsonM posted...

Purchase gift card towards amazon for full amount of said item,order item from amazon and use gift card balance
---
Where's your passion fight like you mean it! "Hilde - Soul Calibur V"
#6SampsonMPosted 8/24/2014 5:15:29 PM
You can preorder games on Amazon, and they arrive at your house on release day.

Not sure if you can preorder headsets, but Amazon's customer service is so great I'm sure if you called them they could work something out for you.
---
An artist is a creature driven by demons. He dont know why they choose him and hes usually too busy to wonder why.
#7DamnEvilDogPosted 8/24/2014 5:19:05 PM
Not sure if there is an issue with those two or not, I doubt any one here would know?

I shop at Bestbuy, except for when I am looking for used games :P

Bestbuy's gamer club means I just pay $48 for new games! :D
---
XBL: DamnEvilDog PSN: DamnEvilDog
#8abbeldydooPosted 8/24/2014 5:35:27 PM
Just looked at the Stealth 500x oon the TB website.Interested,i have the XO7 now but the wireless feature gets my attention.

Didn't see much of a product description on the TB website though.I assume since its wireless they have a built in rechargeable battery?Would like to know details about the battery and how it functions.Like,does it sync with the X1?Saw in the pics it comes with a box,maybe the headset syncs with the box that plugs into the Xbox...or something.Also,looks like no memory foam for the ears and top part like the XO7.

They could provide more details,or am i just not seeing them?
---
Dance magic dance.