Guy who took down PSN is going for XBL next

#11copycat2008Posted 8/24/2014 2:09:35 PM
JohnWall32 posted...
copycat2008 posted...
They say XBL cant get hacked, thats a slap to the face to you hackers.
go get them!

lol ddos isn't hacking

They say XBL cant be DDOS?
hackers cant touch xbl right? we dare you hackers!!!
#12imjustdatnice(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2014 2:17:53 PM
dueric posted...
ITIorpheus posted...
Xbox already got hit by the same exact thing, sooo yes it can happen.

When?

Edit: Nevermind. New account.

http://gearnuke.com/hacker-group-derp-beigns-attacking-xbox-live-brings-ddos-attack/
---
Now Playing: Dragon's Dogma (DA), MMBN 5 Double Team DS, Tales of Xillia 2,Diablo 3 UEE (PS4)
GT:VernalTomcat76 PSN:PhillyAces
#13ITIorpheusPosted 8/24/2014 2:19:25 PM
XBL was already DDoS'd not too long ago, so yes it can happen again in an instant.
---
PSN: itiorpheus
XBL: Brandonvenom
#14ITIorpheusPosted 8/24/2014 2:21:16 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#15gohoanqPosted 8/24/2014 2:21:41 PM
hackers aren't happy unless they're messing peoples lives up in one way or another. :/ I keep seeing that DDOSing is the easiest thing to do to someone/a company and that it's not hacking.. but they can do it so why not right? Who cares if thousands/millions of people suffer in any way because of it.
---
---
"Bad biscuits make the baker broke bro" - Jake the Dog.
#16Shacky_101Posted 8/24/2014 2:23:03 PM(edited)
Ok, these low life turds are getting really annoying. Why are they doing this? They really need a good ol spanking from mama.
---
To be or not to be, William Shakespeare sucks.
#17imjustdatnice(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2014 2:25:01 PM
gohoanq posted...
hackers aren't happy unless they're messing peoples lives up in one way or another. :/ I keep seeing that DDOSing is the easiest thing to do to someone/a company and that it's not hacking.. but they can do it so why not right? Who cares if thousands/millions of people suffer in any way because of it.

I agree like if you wanna get even south companies get even with the companies don't harm the consumers. Like the people from lizard squad got the flight the president of Sony Online Entertainment was on halted for a bomb threat. Like what's the point.
---
Now Playing: Dragon's Dogma (DA), MMBN 5 Double Team DS, Tales of Xillia 2,Diablo 3 UEE (PS4)
GT:VernalTomcat76 PSN:PhillyAces
#18ZeroShot101Posted 8/24/2014 2:27:04 PM
It will take him longer to get XBL than PSN because Microsoft runs on MULTIPLE data centers while sony uses One data center its the reason its so easy for hackers to take it down
#19JohnWall32Posted 8/24/2014 2:31:10 PM
gohoanq posted...

I used to get ddosed in league play on blops 2 almost on a daily basis by mad cod kids...it can't be that hard to do...lol
---
Board User Level: Legend
#20Rafficus_IIIPosted 8/24/2014 2:32:38 PM
So edgy, so cool./sarcasm
---
GT: BigRaff87 | http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lp6lrnL8em1qgmo67o1_500.png |The Amazing Spiderman of GameFaqs