Guy who took down PSN is going for XBL next

#21ITIorpheusPosted 8/24/2014 1:33:12 PM
JohnWall32 posted...
gohoanq posted...
hackers aren't happy unless they're messing peoples lives up in one way or another. :/ I keep seeing that DDOSing is the easiest thing to do to someone/a company and that it's not hacking.. but they can do it so why not right? Who cares if thousands/millions of people suffer in any way because of it.

I used to get ddosed in league play on blops 2 almost on a daily basis by mad cod kids...it can't be that hard to do...lol

Yeah it's so easy to do for them it's crazy, people can think what they want but XBL is going to be childs play for them just like every other company.
---
PSN: itiorpheus
XBL: Brandonvenom
#22Viet0nePosted 8/24/2014 1:34:22 PM
ZeroShot101 posted...
It will take him longer to get XBL than PSN because Microsoft runs on MULTIPLE data centers while sony uses One data center its the reason its so easy for hackers to take it down

LoL, so ignorant.

PSN still worked for a lot of people. Fact that PSN and almost every single service in the world runs on more than a single datacenter.
---
Currently Playing: FFXIV ARR, FFXHD, Spelunky, Dead Rising 3, Destiny
PSN/XBL : VietOne
#23ZeroShot101Posted 8/24/2014 1:34:33 PM
ITIorpheus posted...
JohnWall32 posted...
gohoanq posted...
hackers aren't happy unless they're messing peoples lives up in one way or another. :/ I keep seeing that DDOSing is the easiest thing to do to someone/a company and that it's not hacking.. but they can do it so why not right? Who cares if thousands/millions of people suffer in any way because of it.

I used to get ddosed in league play on blops 2 almost on a daily basis by mad cod kids...it can't be that hard to do...lol

Yeah it's so easy to do for them it's crazy, people can think what they want but XBL is going to be childs play for them just like every other company.

its easy to hit people offline but it's not an easy feat to actually bring down the entire net work
#24CKnightPosted 8/24/2014 1:35:51 PM
Someone should tell hackers it's not edgy or cool and that it only pisses off people who enjoy these services.
#25SoulTrapperPosted 8/24/2014 1:37:25 PM
Attention starved teenager(s), best not to give it too much attention, so it will go away by itself.

Microsoft has gotten the warning now, though, so they'll probably take their precautions.
#26ZeroShot101Posted 8/24/2014 1:37:29 PM
CKnight posted...
Someone should tell hackers it's not edgy or cool and that it only pisses off people who enjoy these services.

That's the thing. They don't care taking down servers is what they do for fun just to watch the tears
#27Rafficus_IIIPosted 8/24/2014 1:39:22 PM
SoulTrapper posted...
Attention starved teenager(s), best not to give it too much attention, so it will go away by itself.

Microsoft has gotten the warning now, though, so they'll probably take their precautions.

The best way to combat it is by not giving it exposure. If they DDOS, I'll just play SP offline if it comes to that.
---
GT: BigRaff87 | http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lp6lrnL8em1qgmo67o1_500.png |The Amazing Spiderman of GameFaqs
#28Samus3DPosted 8/24/2014 1:45:08 PM
Good luck getting past Microsoft's security.
---
I'll pay you back when I make it big
#29killerbasaPosted 8/24/2014 1:46:32 PM
Microsoft Defense Force, ASSEMBLE!!!!
#30blitz_0623Posted 8/24/2014 1:48:29 PM
I say go for it. I hope MS preempts this f******
---
Nintendo FC - 2423-3428-2025 | Tangela, Swadloon, Quilladin
PM me if you add