Can The Xbox One Recover?

#1don_sfPosted 8/24/2014 4:34:51 PM
Firstly I believe in competition, because it is better for the consumers, i.e. us the gamers.

Many many people are saying the xbox one is at risk of being pulled or taken of the market due to lack of sales. Now even though the ps4 is definitely better, it would be a shame if the xbox one ceased to be in production.

I mean the claim is justified as historically sony is a hardware company whilst microsoft is a software company, we all saw this with the red ring of death in the last generation.

Many people have asked why is the xbox one much larger than ps4 and still has an external big powerbrick, when ps4's power supply is built in, and is more powerful in terms of hardware but yet is smaller in size? Very interesting points these people have made and I am sure it will be worth discussing.

So lets discuss, can we hope the xbox one will recover?
#2AttackOnTitanPosted 8/24/2014 4:38:28 PM
XD trying to troll back cause Sony is getting Trolled hard right now
#3dnmtPosted 8/24/2014 4:39:44 PM
I believe in competition too, TC. Just gotta remember that every competition has a winner and a loser.
#4DamnEvilDogPosted 8/24/2014 4:40:47 PM
AttackOnTitan posted...
XD trying to troll back cause Sony is getting Trolled hard right now

lol
---
XBL: DamnEvilDog PSN: DamnEvilDog
#5darkness1018Posted 8/24/2014 4:42:34 PM
I think it can recover but it'll take time. Once Halo 5 & Gears 4 are out the numbers should improve.
---
PSN: nightwing2099 GT: Gambit1018
Systems I own: PS3, PS4, PSP, PSV, Original Xbox, XB1
#6kennyynnooPosted 8/24/2014 4:48:20 PM
Donsf topic, nothing to see, this is his purpose on here all the time
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
#7don_sf(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2014 4:58:33 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#8kennyynnooPosted 8/24/2014 5:04:19 PM
don_sf posted...
kennyynnoo posted...

Please, why are you tarnishing me with such a negative sorrowful brush?

I am for debate and discussion, this is a valid topic. Let us not concentrate on our differences, but let us discuss exactly how (if it is so) inferior the xbox one is against the ps4.

They're both inferior to a pc, doesn't matter, console gaming is for casuals and the minority are serious.
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
#9don_sf(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2014 5:46:26 PM
kennyynnoo posted...
don_sf posted...
kennyynnoo posted...

Please, why are you tarnishing me with such a negative sorrowful brush?

I am for debate and discussion, this is a valid topic. Let us not concentrate on our differences, but let us discuss exactly how (if it is so) inferior the xbox one is against the ps4.

They're both inferior to a pc, doesn't matter, console gaming is for casuals and the minority are serious.

Yeah im sure pc gamers have enjoyed playing games like the last of us and gta 5 over the past year? Oh right, no they havent? My bad.
#10leelee3105Posted 8/24/2014 5:48:26 PM
Today will go along way towards Xbox winning this generation. It doesn't need a recovery though. 2nd fastest selling console in history
---
12 August 2014 known as the day of SALT on pony island
GT je suisLe juif () Controller/online/games>>resolution