Can The Xbox One Recover?

#11quincy2000aPosted 8/24/2014 5:48:47 PM
OPINION

http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2014/08/24/the-sony-playstation-4-continues-to-put-the-micros.aspx#commentsBoxAnchor
---
Microsoft Xbox One quote from May 2013 "We purposefully did not target the highest end graphics. We targeted it more as a broad entertainment player."
#12eastbaycaliPosted 8/24/2014 8:38:11 PM
Nope. The PS4 has won this battle.
---
PSN: TheRiseOfHelghan
daily Blacklight: Retribution (PS4) gamer
#13Charity_DiaryPosted 8/24/2014 8:40:04 PM
The Xbox One does not have an Up Special.

It can only float, like Jigglypuff

and sucks like Kirby
---
Trey Songz #1 Fan!
Charity_Diary
#14Tajaz2426Posted 8/24/2014 8:52:25 PM
kennyynnoo posted...
don_sf posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
Donsf topic, nothing to see, this is his purpose on here all the time

Please, why are you tarnishing me with such a negative sorrowful brush?

I am for debate and discussion, this is a valid topic. Let us not concentrate on our differences, but let us discuss exactly how (if it is so) inferior the xbox one is against the ps4.

They're both inferior to a pc, doesn't matter, console gaming is for casuals and the minority are serious.

I hate to break it to you, sir, but hardcore and gaming doesn't mix. There is no such thing as being a hardcore gamer, we are all casuals, even PC gamers.

There is nothing hardcore about video gaming, bud. If you climb Mount Everest and out your life on the line, then that is a hardcore hobby. If your job is dangerous and you have a chance of something happening that is hardcore.

Playing a video game on a PC, getting finger blisters is not hardcore, it is a casual hobby.
---
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, PotUS
#15Satchmo25Posted 8/24/2014 8:56:22 PM
I really hope Xbox One can recover from the constant downtime of PSN. Sucks some suckers got duped into paying for that shoddy service but if you didn't learn from last gen that's on you TC
---
GameFAQS... a forum where the mods fall asleep for days at a time and when they do their job, they do it badly.
http://i.imgur.com/AUYtAmy.png
#16LooksLikeRainPosted 8/24/2014 9:51:21 PM
The Xbox One is nowhere near being taken off the market.
---
GT: Frightbeard.
#17don_sf(Topic Creator)Posted 8/25/2014 7:31:48 PM
Satchmo25 posted...
I really hope Xbox One can recover from the constant downtime of PSN. Sucks some suckers got duped into paying for that shoddy service but if you didn't learn from last gen that's on you TC

Im sorry did you say red ring of death?
#18oldhbk76Posted 8/25/2014 8:23:43 PM
Recover from what being hacked? last i checked that was psn, wrong board go ask on PS4 board
---
gamer tag SteelWolf76: Wii U ID: steelwolf76 PSN:steelwolv76