Odds the Xbox One will get the same JRPGs as PS4?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Odds the Xbox One will get the same JRPGs as PS4?
11 months ago#31
scoobydoobydont posted...
pobbes posted...
Pretty good? when the last tales game released on an MS console didn't sell well? when there hasn't been any Persona game released on an MS console EVER? i think that's being a little too optimistic.

It didn't sell well on PS3 either, and Persona is a reflection of Sega's stupidity, it has no reflection on how successful it would be on Xbox. If Sega had any sense at all the entire Persona series would have a crossgen HD collection.

Atlus*

not sure which one you're talking about
11 months ago#32
pobbes posted...
scoobydoobydont posted...
pobbes posted...
Pretty good? when the last tales game released on an MS console didn't sell well? when there hasn't been any Persona game released on an MS console EVER? i think that's being a little too optimistic.

It didn't sell well on PS3 either, and Persona is a reflection of Sega's stupidity, it has no reflection on how successful it would be on Xbox. If Sega had any sense at all the entire Persona series would have a crossgen HD collection.

Atlus*

not sure which one you're talking about

Sega owns Atlus now.

Persona really should go to handhelds simultaneously, the handheld versions are better every time.
---
GT:Schreckstoff PSN: JudasInHell
Destiny Clan: Inquisition (http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/164812)
11 months ago#33
If the Xbox 1 have any JRPGS oh I know I'll have my hands on a Xbox 1 by then.
Also Xbox 360 had some great JRPGS like Tales of Vesperia which I totally felt hurt when the PS3 got a port of it with new playable characters and stuff. As well as Resonance Of Fate, that was a very fun game.
---
PSN: Seabastion25
11 months ago#34
pobbes posted...

Persona 4 arena...

Which according to the marketplace on 360 dashboard is one of the constantly highest rated and most downloaded games.
---
http://instagram.com/tyronelio# ; You'll Never Walk Alone.
Adapt or Die. GT: Tyron3L1o http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000325-xbox-360-general-social
11 months ago#35
Zero odds.

One Tales of/Atelier/Neptunia game comes out and that's it.
---
"Now go ahead and leap ignorantly to the defense of wealthy game companies who don't know or care about you."
11 months ago#36
AltiarLio posted...
pobbes posted...

Persona 4 arena...

Which according to the marketplace on 360 dashboard is one of the constantly highest rated and most downloaded games.

Dude that's a fighting game spinoff, not a proper Persona game. Or do you consider Halo: Spartan Assault a real Halo game too?
11 months ago#37
10,000:1 to be realistic.
---
"**** ****..."-* **** ***** (8/8/14)
11 months ago#38
J90074 posted...
The Tales series abandoned xbox consoles, sales for jrpg's were much better on ps3, and xbox is no longer the easier to develop for console. Personally, I think the wii u will get the best jrpgs like last gen though imo.

Agreed about WiiU getting the best jrpgs. Xenoblade >>> mostly anything else.
---
NNID/PSN: dulansi
11 months ago#39
The ones I really want to play are gonna be on the Xbox One at least, I do have all the "Tales of" games on PS3 and none of the ... uh... fanservice RPGs that infests the PS3.

So not having a PS4 does not matter to me right now, though I will miss Silent Hill, but there needs to be enough titles for me to want to own both consoles.
---
XBL: DamnEvilDog PSN: DamnEvilDog
11 months ago#40
dnmt posted...
AltiarLio posted...
pobbes posted...

Persona 4 arena...

Dude that's a fighting game spinoff, not a proper Persona game. Or do you consider Halo: Spartan Assault a real Halo game too?

Yes I consider Spartan assault or any spin off title to be apart of the franchise it's from.

It's still a proper Persona game just not a mainly or a traditional Persona game.
---
http://instagram.com/tyronelio# ; You'll Never Walk Alone.
Adapt or Die. GT: Tyron3L1o http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000325-xbox-360-general-social
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Odds the Xbox One will get the same JRPGs as PS4?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived