Odds the Xbox One will get the same JRPGs as PS4?

#41astutecolliePosted 8/25/2014 8:28:17 AM
Didnt the 360 end up with more jrpgs than the PS3? Anyway, neither will receive very many. They dont sell very well in the US.
#42OpheliaAdenadePosted 8/25/2014 9:04:57 AM
astutecollie posted...
Didnt the 360 end up with more jrpgs than the PS3? Anyway, neither will receive very many. They dont sell very well in the US.

Well, it only had like three jrpgs that actually stayed exclusive to it. The rest got improved ports on the PS3. :u
---
They say she's low down, but it's just a rumor I don't believe 'em.
#432ndAtomiskPosted 8/25/2014 9:19:14 AM
OpheliaAdenade posted...
astutecollie posted...

Well, it only had like three jrpgs that actually stayed exclusive to it. The rest got improved ports on the PS3. :u

Weren't there only enhanced ports of like three RPGs? Star Ocean, Vesperia, and Eternal Sonata.

The rest of 360's JRPGs were either multiplat already (FFXIII, RoF, etc) and the rest were exclusive (LO, MC2, etc) as far as I know.
---
I'm gonna cut out your eyes and piss in the ****ing sockets! ~ Kaine
http://abload.de/img/zeronailed4xz8o.gif
#44OpheliaAdenadePosted 8/25/2014 9:24:00 AM
2ndAtomisk posted...
OpheliaAdenade posted...
astutecollie posted...

Weren't there only enhanced ports of like three RPGs? Star Ocean, Vesperia, and Eternal Sonata.

The rest of 360's JRPGs were either multiplat already (FFXIII, RoF, etc) and the rest were exclusive (LO, MC2, etc) as far as I know.

Enchanted Arms, despite being the horrid game that it was, also got an enhanced port to the PS3. :u That is one game I regret buying. What a mess.

Just saying that the PS3 ended up with more exclusive JRPGs than the 360 by the time the gen was over. I can think of literally no reason why a JRPG fan would choose a MS console over a Sony console considering one of them is a Japanese company while the other isn't. That is just common sense. :u
---
They say she's low down, but it's just a rumor I don't believe 'em.
#45regs8376Posted 8/25/2014 9:25:28 AM
PS3 had more rpgs than the 360. It really isnt a debate. The same will probably be true for the ps4 and xbox one as well.
#46pobbesPosted 8/25/2014 10:31:39 AM
Ah crap totally forgot sega bought atlus. Mmm yeah i persona arena went to the 360, but a numbered persona has yet to come out.
#47djrudenPosted 8/25/2014 11:08:03 AM
Xbone (and 360) has already missed out on Final Fantasy XIV. It will only get worse as time goes on.
#48SonicFan754(Topic Creator)Posted 8/29/2014 6:17:18 PM
I thought Atlus liked the Xbox.
---
Cowboys fan for life!
Gamertag: Heat Academy
#49TheGeniusArcanaPosted 8/29/2014 8:23:46 PM
Big Square Enix titles are multi-plat, but Atlus(SMT, Persona) and Bandai-Namco games (Tales) are usually PlayStation and Nintendo exclusive.
SonicFan754 posted...
I thought Atlus liked the Xbox.

Atlus USA likes the Xbox. Atlus Japan doesn't even mention Xbox ports over there.
#50-3703Posted 8/29/2014 9:42:42 PM
PS4 isn't doing especially well in Japan, so I doubt there will be many JRPGs on either. Will be mostly high profile, which will probably come to both.

If you want jrpgs, go mobile.