Forza Horizon 2

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Forza Horizon 2

User Info: ShELbY_GT500

ShELbY_GT500
2 years ago#1
Was the release date always late Sept/early Oct or has it been pushed back from early Sept? For some reason I thought Id seen it in my local EBGames (Australia) for September 9th, but when checking the GFAQs release date it's October-something.

Anyways if you're planning on getting Horizon 2 feel free to add me or post your GT and I will add you. Cheers.
PSN: iznutz355
XBL: iznutz355

User Info: kennyynnoo

kennyynnoo
2 years ago#2
Always been September 30th, never changed.
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.

kennyynnoo
2 years ago#3
In the US that is. Oct. 2nd I think in Europe I believe*

ShELbY_GT500
2 years ago#4
I must be tripping. I think we get it 1 day before Europe though.

User Info: IcedXplozive

IcedXplozive
2 years ago#5
I thought it was earlier in aus aswell and noe I see an oct 4th release date. Weird

User Info: AbstraktProfSC2

AbstraktProfSC2
2 years ago#6
i been keeping track of all the games Ive been preordering along with release dates on a notepad file
its been Sept 30 for a long while now. Perhaps you had it confused with Destiny? That comes out sept 9th
http://www.xboxgamertag.com/gamercard/Abstrakt1/fullnxe/card.png http://i.imgur.com/IpQzE.png

kennyynnoo
2 years ago#7
AbstraktProfSC2 posted...
i been keeping track of all the games Ive been preordering along with release dates on a notepad file
its been Sept 30 for a long while now. Perhaps you had it confused with Destiny? That comes out sept 9th

A few have complained outside the US on forzas Facebook page about a later release date, Europe I believe is a few days later on horizon 2 last I checked. Its always been September 30th here, maybe he saw a European release complaint.

ShELbY_GT500
2 years ago#8
^
Nah it was sure I seen the release date inside my local EB displayed underneath the "pre-order Forza Horizon 2" poster. I could have been mistaken though. Not sure why people would complain, the release windows between continents is not even a week apart and for the Aussies and Europeans the game comes out on a Fri/Saturday.. Perfect timing for most I think.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Forza Horizon 2

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived