How is Xbox live been immune to hackers all this time?

#71duces9killaPosted 8/25/2014 12:44:35 AM
leelee3105 posted...
duces9killa posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

got a lot of free time since PSN is down for the count huh?

Awww did I spark a nerve hahahah lmfao it was a double post troll lmfao
#72Darkness3389Posted 8/25/2014 12:52:08 AM
I have been subscribing to LIVE since 2006 and have never had a problem with it going down at all other then that one Christmas that was mentioned earlier in which a ton of people got a 360 and it overwhelmed Microsoft servers in which we got Under Tow as a free game because of the down time. Other then that LIVE for me has been running fine. I have had problems recently as last month, BUT that was because I was in the preview update program that gave me beta updates that screwed up my connection. The people saying account were hack are referring to the phishing scam that was going on with LIVE a couple of years ago in which your friends would message you go to this site and get free Microsoft Points and people were dumb enough to go and fill out the form of personal info. I got a couple of those and promptly deleted the message and friend to avoid any new phish scams.
---
GT- EndingEye - Patriots, Lakers, Dodgers, Galaxy & Kings Fan
Kobe Bryant 81 points V.S. Toronto Raptor 1/22/06 Historic
#73duces9killaPosted 8/25/2014 12:56:12 AM
Miccroft executive employee xbox account got hacked so deal with it
#74CapwnDPosted 8/25/2014 12:58:26 AM
duces9killa posted...
http://www.zdnet.com/blog/security/xbox-live-hacked-accounts-stolen/131

Lmfao I am on fire and putting leelee to shame lol deal with it

Just look at message boards. This time when XBL was "hacked" there was barely a chirp, just a wimper. Mlostly it was the same tired ass trolls who have been trolling, and they kept posting MS's Xbox Live status link. It was a joke.

Now look at the Playstation boards during that time when Playstation was "hacked". Very different.

Only explination I heard was that all those posts on Sony boards were trolls. lmfao.

Meanwhile, I could not even play any PS4 game even though I have my console set to my primary console, but I was on XBL playing normally as always.
---
Death to the New Flesh, long live Videodrome!
#75a687947Posted 8/25/2014 1:00:28 AM
duces9killa posted...

No, their social security numbers and personal info were obtained illegally and used to recover their accounts. It explicitly states that in the Engadget article you posted.
#76CapwnDPosted 8/25/2014 1:02:54 AM
What hole did this duces9killa crawl out of? That PSN outage really drudged up the randos.
---
#77KupinPosted 8/25/2014 1:11:05 AM
Maybe because "hackers" are not interested to hack Xbox Live since it's a waste of time and not worth it, while PSN is popular and has many people online, "hackers" decided to make trouble that cause problem for a lot of people out there. :P

Same logic can apply to PewDiePie that he is so popular, people who hate him so much always targeting him and trying to do something bad.
#78CapwnDPosted 8/25/2014 1:12:54 AM
I don't even want to know what the hell a PewDiePie is. It sounds like something that is mad at a piece of plastic and feels the need to troll the forums of said piece of plastic.
---
#79leelee3105(Topic Creator)Posted 8/25/2014 1:13:14 AM
CapwnD posted...
What hole did this duces9killa crawl out of? That PSN outage really drudged up the randos.

maybe he is the person behind the attack?

All jokes aside though, who ever did this crossed the line with the bomb threat thing. hopefully they will be taken to Gitmo and forced to take the ice bucket challenge a few times
---
12 August 2014 known as the day of SALT on pony island
GT je suisLe juif () Controller/online/games>>resolution
#80leelee3105(Topic Creator)Posted 8/25/2014 1:19:54 AM(edited)
duces9killa posted...

hey i bet Xbox live will never have an entire wiki page dedicated to it not working! LULZ 4 DAYZ

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PlayStation_Network_outage
---
12 August 2014 known as the day of SALT on pony island
GT je suisLe juif () Controller/online/games>>resolution