Metro not going to be on the store?

#1plus1zeroPosted 8/24/2014 4:44:14 PM
I looked but couldn't find it on the coming soon side of it. I also heard you could get the games separately digitally, is that true or is that just for PSN? I want to get it on X1.
---
How do you know someone games on a PC? Don't worry, they'll tell you.
#2Trigg3rH4ppyPosted 8/24/2014 5:10:33 PM
if it's not going to be digital then i suppose i'll have to pass on this one. Going all digital (except for a few games i picked up when i bought the console) has been great. no more worrying about scratched discs, having a pile of game cases cluttering up your living room and i don't have to worry about my kid getting ahold of ti and ruining the disc. It's just way more convenient and i'd rather not have to go back.
---
http://i.imgur.com/9J7Prgg.jpg
TWSSted since~ 3/27/12
#3ben10pokemon79Posted 8/24/2014 5:28:31 PM
I think Metro 2033 Redux and LL Redux are sold separately on Xbox Store, and you can buy Metro Redux in stores. Could be wrong though.
---
Gamertag: Daredad Crust|PSN ID: PlasmaTornado|NNID: CrystalInferno
#4plus1zero(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2014 6:22:17 PM
ben10pokemon79 posted...

That's what I understood. I mainly want 2033 since i have LL on PS3 and the setting in 2033 sounded more interesting.
---
#5googlerPosted 8/24/2014 6:57:09 PM
It will be available both ways, I just think that they're sold separately on Marketplace.
For those that love their achievements and don't mind playing through awesome games multiple times, from what I read you can also double-dip by getting both retail and digital. Each version is worth a full 1,000GS for a total of 4,000
#6plus1zero(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2014 11:35:38 PM
googler posted...
It will be available both ways, I just think that they're sold separately on Marketplace.
For those that love their achievements and don't mind playing through awesome games multiple times, from what I read you can also double-dip by getting both retail and digital. Each version is worth a full 1,000GS for a total of 4,000

Cool thanks for the clarification! I'll pick up 2033 first :)
---
#7miethaPosted 8/25/2014 12:32:09 AM
Pretty sure it's mandated that all retail titles also be available digitally (with obvious exceptions like Skylanders).
#8crynryanPosted 8/25/2014 2:34:01 AM
googler posted...

This is correct. If you buy the physical version, you get both games and an achievement list that has all games as one. If you buy them digitally, they'll show up as different games.
---
(>O_O)> <(o_o<)
(>O_O)> <(o_o<)
#9lunaticcorePosted 8/25/2014 2:51:18 AM
There is no actual reason games should have stackable achievements like that on the XB1. It should just be treating the physical game exactly the same as having two digital games. With the disc only working as your license to play the games.

I am trying to find a source or verification that this is true or not right now.
---
--- Chilling and Killing 11 (Punching Titans) on youtube.
http://youtu.be/q4p7NCm7fng
#10crynryanPosted 8/25/2014 3:01:41 AM
You can buy both games individually off the marketplace, and when you buy the physical version both games come on the disc. The disc is seen as one game (with every achievement all lumped together for both games), and the digital versions are seen as separate games that are separated from the physical version.

It's giving people more incentive to buy both versions of the game, which is okay for all parties involved since it means more money.
---
(>O_O)> <(o_o<)
(>O_O)> <(o_o<)