Has Xbox or any other Microsoft networks been hit by DDoS and Hacker attacks?

#51casper316Posted 8/25/2014 9:14:59 AM
regs8376 posted...
Delusional. Xbox Live was DDOS earlier this year by a group called 'DERP' and was offline as well.

no it wasn't lol I was online playing CoD Ghosts and BF4 the entire day that DDoS attack was said to have taken place.
---
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BlaseCasper316
XBL Gamertag: Casper316
#52FalxXDPosted 8/25/2014 9:15:29 AM
OpheliaAdenade posted...
FalxXD posted...
OpheliaAdenade posted...
gray_fox_00 posted...

Eh, I wouldn't really use spelling to indicate intelligence. I myself went to an engineering college where they cut out the majority of the curriculum that doesn't deal with math, physics, chemistry, or some sort of engineering, design, or programming.

I came across a great deal of people there that couldn't spell worth **** and relied solely on spell check, and were still pretty damn smart.

Not saying that's the case here, but I wouldn't always use that as an indicator.

I was taught "payed" in school. :u It does mean the same thing as "paid" after all. It is just an antiquated spelling, look it up. My English teachers were all old crones.

Paid is the accepted spelling in the sense you are using.

Payed: Nautical. to let (a ship) fall off to leeward.

Yes, that is true. However it is also an obsolete way of saying "paid." I mixed them up once. I didn't expect it to be such a big deal though. :u

I just saw a topic and did some research, just throwing in some free knowledge.
---
I was modded once for saying please understand, when I challenged it the mod said please understand.
#53MicrosoftLoverPosted 8/25/2014 9:17:25 AM
bob15x posted...
Kcrack posted...
Yomonachi5 posted...
leelee3105 posted...
They've tried and failed. Who do you think they are Sony

The troll is real

And ignorant. Continually ignoring any link giving to him about Live being down.

yet millions of people are on xbox live and playing. Not quite fully down now is it.

Yeah this.

I was not on my PS3 Saturday night playing Dark Souls with a friend and then playing BF4 all day yesterday, also on my PS3. Heck no I wasn't. Cause I'm MicrosoftLover, and I don't even own any Sony products.
---
Not changing signature until Hideo Kojima retires or gets fired.
#54SoftAssassinPosted 8/26/2014 11:10:50 AM
bob15x, I see you've returned to gamefaqs after your extended honeymoon with your husband, major nelson. Back to denying anything bad about and defending microsoft and their xbox brand to the death. Do you honestly believe that Microsoft and xbox have never, ever had a ddos attack or have ever been hacked? What am I saying, of course you do.
#55Viper187666Posted 8/26/2014 11:28:09 AM
Hopefully this isn't the reason both Halo 3 and Reach have been down for hours now.
---
Xbox One dis-Kinected 6/9/14. Let that be a lesson to people. Vote with your wallet.
http://viper.shadowflareindustries.com/images/myroom/DSCN0220.JPG
#56smurfsn1p3rPosted 8/26/2014 10:59:38 PM
Remember halo 2, 3 when we crashed the servers. for like a week? We did more harm to MS in a day then these guys did in a life time. A few hiccups on live, with a few people having connection issues. and suddenly everyone thinks they were hacked, and Xbox will be down for 3 months.
---
Gtag: smurfsn1p3r4eva
Defiance Character: Alyssia EGO:5343 Hit me up if you need some help.
#57oldhbk76Posted 8/26/2014 11:06:02 PM
ive never had a problem connecting to live been on for a few hours tonight
---
gamer tag SteelWolf76: Wii U ID: steelwolf76 PSN:steelwolv76