Why doesn't anyone recommend the Xbox One?

#1DiayamondoPosted 8/25/2014 5:13:01 AM
Topic. I mostly see the other two 8th gen consoles getting recommended.
#2kennyynnooPosted 8/25/2014 5:15:06 AM
Whos recommending other consoles?
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
#3triple sPosted 8/25/2014 5:19:24 AM
It does get recommended. It might be overshadowed with some of the people that act like PS4 is the second coming of Christ. Nothing against the PS4, but people act like that console is Fall 2001 Era PS2 when neither PS4 or Xbox One have really built solid selection of games to be "must own" yet.
---
GT:Triple S 06
Steam ID:triples22
#4Diayamondo(Topic Creator)Posted 8/25/2014 5:21:05 AM
triple s posted...
It does get recommended. It might be overshadowed with some of the people that act like PS4 is the second coming of Christ. Nothing against the PS4, but people act like that console is Fall 2001 Era PS2 when neither PS4 or Xbox One have really built solid selection of games to be "must own" yet.

I still don't get why people say this. I see tons of games that you can play on the PS4.
#5kennyynnooPosted 8/25/2014 5:27:40 AM
Diayamondo posted...
triple s posted...

I still don't get why people say this. I see tons of games that you can play on the PS4.

That's you. I plan to buy a ps4 eventually but if I did right now there is not 1 game I'd buy on it out yet.
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
#6triple sPosted 8/25/2014 5:30:15 AM
Diayamondo posted...
triple s posted...

Tons of games? I guess I see it a little different as there are a lot of games I was already able to play on PC. I'm not huge into indy titles and neither console has had that major must have game where you need to get it like Gears of War or Metal Gear Solid 4.
---
#7LooksLikeRainPosted 8/25/2014 5:30:44 AM
Here.

I recommend the Xbox One. I enjoy mine a lot.
---
GT: Frightbeard.
#8B1GB0SS_86Posted 8/25/2014 5:33:34 AM
kennyynnoo posted...
Diayamondo posted...
triple s posted...

That's you. I plan to buy a ps4 eventually but if I did right now there is not 1 game I'd buy on it out yet.

This right here. When ps2 came out it had some really good games i remember tekken tag, sf ex3, madden, and shortly after that we got even more. People fell for the ps4 hype. Its so deep that they have bought into the greatness awaits crap and use that as an excuse and say they will have better future exclusives.
#9puffnbillys420Posted 8/25/2014 5:34:35 AM
Ex box getting the emcee collection do recommend
---
If you aint first you're last
#10triple sPosted 8/25/2014 5:38:29 AM
Was SSX a launch game too? If so, the PS2 had a pretty good launch and an amazing second year. 2001 was my favorite year in gaming.
---