Why doesn't anyone recommend the Xbox One?

#21blacklabelicePosted 8/25/2014 5:51:51 AM
why doesnt anyone recommend having all consoles?

that way you get the best of both worlds, you wont miss any of thel the games and not have to spend your time counting pixels, sales numbers, and other stupid crap while arguing with everybody in a desperate need to find reassurance?? and the best thing about it, is that you dont have to sink to the level of being a fanboy, which IMHO, is probably one of the dumbest ways that one could waste their time.
#22Diayamondo(Topic Creator)Posted 8/25/2014 5:52:16 AM
MidnightJacket posted...
I wouldn't go out of my way to recommend an X1, just as I havn't gone out of my way to recommend a PS4 either. It's too early, as others have said the library for both consoles isn't to the point that I think any gamer could pick it up and get their fill on what they would consider quality gaming. That and its inevitable that prices come down, bundles are put together, and gamers can get much better deals if they wait it out.

Yeah, but I need a primary console to go with my Wii U. There's no way I can survive on just first party Nintendo games.
#23kennyynnooPosted 8/25/2014 5:54:51 AM
blacklabelice posted...
why doesnt anyone recommend having all consoles?

that way you get the best of both worlds, you wont miss any of thel the games and not have to spend your time counting pixels, sales numbers, and other stupid crap while arguing with everybody in a desperate need to find reassurance?? and the best thing about it, is that you dont have to sink to the level of being a fanboy, which IMHO, is probably one of the dumbest ways that one could waste their time.

I recommend them all if you can afford them, or at least eventually own them all but buy the one that has the most games for you first, screw graphics, that's what PCs are for.
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
#24blacklabelicePosted 8/25/2014 5:57:20 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#25kennyynnooPosted 8/25/2014 5:57:57 AM
Diayamondo posted...
MidnightJacket posted...
I wouldn't go out of my way to recommend an X1, just as I havn't gone out of my way to recommend a PS4 either. It's too early, as others have said the library for both consoles isn't to the point that I think any gamer could pick it up and get their fill on what they would consider quality gaming. That and its inevitable that prices come down, bundles are put together, and gamers can get much better deals if they wait it out.

Yeah, but I need a primary console to go with my Wii U. There's no way I can survive on just first party Nintendo games.

You have to understand, when you ask for us to recommend it he ps4 trolls usually jump on you in here to not buy it and most of the regulars just don't feel like fighting them on here everyday so we ignore these posts. Its quiet now, they must've stayed up , late last night trolling or catching up on gaming after the psn was down.
---
#26triple sPosted 8/25/2014 6:00:05 AM
Diayamondo posted...
triple s posted...
It kind of is. I'll say the same about Xbox One, but there's really nothing that says, "MUST OWN" yet it's still the fastest selling console in history. At least with Xbox One, Master Chief Collection was reason enough for me to jump to getting an Xbox One. I planned to get a PS4 before the Xbox One for months but nothing outside of Second Sons really grabbed me and Second Sons isn't exactly a game where I feel I need to buy a PS4 right away. Everyone is different, MCC might not mean **** to someone else but it has probably my favorite series revamped to 1080p/60fps and it's reviving multiplayer for Halo 2. That's must own for me.

PS4 owners disagree, and 10 million people saw a reason to own one. Call it hype if you want, Sony is smart and made a powerful console that appeals to gamers and devs.

You sound like you're brain washed.
---
GT:Triple S 06
Steam ID:triples22
#27Jiggy101011Posted 8/25/2014 6:03:12 AM
It all comes down to preference on games. Right now there isn't a single game on the PS4 that I'm interested in, this will change when Uncharted 4 gets released. I'm sure someone on the Sony side will say the same thing about the Xbox One, neither of us are wrong.

Look at what exclusives you want to play, and make a decision based off of that.
---
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
Currently Playing: Gears of War 3, Titanfall, Halo 4
#28triple sPosted 8/25/2014 6:03:38 AM
To add to that, the PS4 is not a "powerful" console and I know the Xbox One is less so. Powerful consoles would be the original Xbox when it released or the Xbox 360 and PS3.
---
#29kennyynnooPosted 8/25/2014 6:04:10 AM
triple s posted...
Diayamondo posted...
triple s posted...
It kind of is. I'll say the same about Xbox One, but there's really nothing that says, "MUST OWN" yet it's still the fastest selling console in history. At least with Xbox One, Master Chief Collection was reason enough for me to jump to getting an Xbox One. I planned to get a PS4 before the Xbox One for months but nothing outside of Second Sons really grabbed me and Second Sons isn't exactly a game where I feel I need to buy a PS4 right away. Everyone is different, MCC might not mean **** to someone else but it has probably my favorite series revamped to 1080p/60fps and it's reviving multiplayer for Halo 2. That's must own for me.

PS4 owners disagree, and 10 million people saw a reason to own one. Call it hype if you want, Sony is smart and made a powerful console that appeals to gamers and devs.

You sound like you're brain washed.

Yea he's one of them. Guess I'll leave this with one remark. If you want games and graphics buy a pc, you only get graphics on ps4, you get games on x1, you want both PC.
---
#30triple sPosted 8/25/2014 6:04:27 AM
Jiggy101011 posted...
It all comes down to preference on games. Right now there isn't a single game on the PS4 that I'm interested in, this will change when Uncharted 4 gets released. I'm sure someone on the Sony side will say the same thing about the Xbox One, neither of us are wrong.

Look at what exclusives you want to play, and make a decision based off of that.

^^^This.
---