Why doesn't anyone recommend the Xbox One?

#41astutecolliePosted 8/25/2014 5:56:41 AM
InterzoneMantra posted...
astutecollie posted...
The ps4 has an advantage of running multiplats better than the x1 for the same price,

Salty ponys just making things. Im pretty darn sure the X1 plays videogames just as well as the PS4, and if there is any differences at all, you wouldnt even notices unless they were side by side. It was just like last gen, damn near every multiplat game ran better on the 360, everyone knew that, but if you were a PS3 owner you wouldnt notice. So stop lying.

The X1 has an identity, more the PS4, it has a lot of cool media/tv capabilities that the PS4 doesnt have for the same price! The PS4 does nothing at all besides play games, but for the same price the X1 has all these other features, and it has a lot of great exclusives on the way, more than the PS4 in fact. X1 has 40 known exclusives in development to the PS4s 32. Again, stop lying to try and feel better about your PS4 purchase. Why are you here? That threatened by the X1?

I'm here because i have a ps4, and an x1. Also, i have a feeling that you're a reverse troll.

What in the world is a reverse troll?? I dont own either system. I waited 8 months for MS or Sony to sell me on either of their machines. Sony failed to do that with a weak exclusive lineup, so I chose the X1 and awaiting the sunset bundle.
#42lightfighterPosted 8/25/2014 6:08:05 AM
I'm pretty picky about my gaming experience , and I recommend it.
#43FrazierboiPosted 8/25/2014 6:10:54 AM
To the TC buy the console you want to buy. This day and age alot of gamer's will only buy a game or console based off a score.
---
PSN: Seabastion25
#44Shura_SurplicePosted 8/25/2014 6:19:51 AM(edited)
astutecollie posted...
What in the world is a reverse troll?? I dont own either system. I waited 8 months for MS or Sony to sell me on either of their machines. Sony failed to do that with a weak exclusive lineup, so I chose the X1 and awaiting the sunset bundle.

So you don't even own them? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

And you are waiting for SO LMAO.
---
I had the X1 for a while, now I own a PS4 and I am loving it :)
#45astutecolliePosted 8/25/2014 6:19:32 AM
Shura_Surplice posted...
astutecollie posted...
does nothing at all besides play games, but for the same price the X1 has all these other features, and it has a lot of great exclusives on the way, more than the PS4 in fact. X1 has 40 known exclusives in development to the PS4s 32. Again, stop lying to try and feel better about your PS4 purchase. W

So you don't even own them? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Never claimed to, but I'm pretty darn sure after 8 months of reading about both I know exactly what each of them does.

The internet exists. You dont exactly need to own things to know what they do. Not sure if this is a new concept for you. The internet is pretty cool, check it out sometime.
#46Shura_SurplicePosted 8/25/2014 6:28:57 AM
Yeah, no wonder why you think they look the same LMAO.
---
I had the X1 for a while, now I own a PS4 and I am loving it :)
#47kyncaniPosted 8/25/2014 6:42:10 AM
Tbh, it seems like the x1 has lost it's identity after losing kinnect it doesn't have anything special going for it. The ps4 has an advantage of running multiplats better than the x1 for the same price, and that's a big factor imo.
I think ms should just focus on developing more studios, and bringing more unique first party exclusives that you can only play on the x1.

Thankfully, Microsoft has abandoned the Kinect camera. I've just disconnected mine, it's back in the box. The thing was just annoying.

I wouldn't mind playing multiplats on Xbox One but I won't do so if PS4 games are both better *and* cheaper.
#48TrueBlue91Posted 8/25/2014 6:55:47 AM
Because it's objectively the worst console in almost every single way.
---
Pour grammer annoy's me
#49astutecolliePosted 8/25/2014 7:01:07 AM(edited)
TrueBlue91 posted...

The salt is STILL burning going on 2 weeks after gamescom!!!
#50AWarAmp84Posted 8/25/2014 7:04:24 AM
TrueBlue91 posted...

Yet you seem so interested in the XB1 board. Weird eh? Are you just bored? No life?
---
Not taking Gamefaqs seriously since 2004. Gamefaqs mods are a joke.