Why doesn't anyone recommend the Xbox One?

#51Infinite 2003Posted 8/25/2014 8:37:58 AM
TrueBlue91 posted...
Xbox took Tomb Raider and I'm really really butthurt

---
I hate popular stuff, and that makes me really, really cool.
#52dnmtPosted 8/25/2014 8:43:25 AM
It's hard to recommend the Xbone when the PS4 is right there next to it.
#53InterzoneMantraPosted 8/25/2014 8:49:11 AM
astutecollie posted...
InterzoneMantra posted...
astutecollie posted...
InterzoneMantra posted...
The ps4 has an advantage of running multiplats better than the x1 for the same price,

Salty ponys just making things. Im pretty darn sure the X1 plays videogames just as well as the PS4, and if there is any differences at all, you wouldnt even notices unless they were side by side. It was just like last gen, damn near every multiplat game ran better on the 360, everyone knew that, but if you were a PS3 owner you wouldnt notice. So stop lying.

The X1 has an identity, more the PS4, it has a lot of cool media/tv capabilities that the PS4 doesnt have for the same price! The PS4 does nothing at all besides play games, but for the same price the X1 has all these other features, and it has a lot of great exclusives on the way, more than the PS4 in fact. X1 has 40 known exclusives in development to the PS4s 32. Again, stop lying to try and feel better about your PS4 purchase. Why are you here? That threatened by the X1?

I'm here because i have a ps4, and an x1. Also, i have a feeling that you're a reverse troll.

What in the world is a reverse troll?? I dont own either system. I waited 8 months for MS or Sony to sell me on either of their machines. Sony failed to do that with a weak exclusive lineup, so I chose the X1 and awaiting the sunset bundle.

Heh, for a person who doesn't own either system, I find it odd that you spend a lot of time and energy bashing and defending them.
#54TrueGBPosted 8/25/2014 9:25:48 AM
It's not so much that I don't recommend the X1, but that I don't recommend MS.

And to be fair, I'm not hearing good things about the PS4's durability and reliability. I can see Sony using cheap parts due to their financial problems, so I'm taking a wait and see approach for now.
---
Future Billionaire
#55rusty12000Posted 8/25/2014 9:26:27 AM
Friends don't give friends bad advise, so i wouldn't advise anyone i know too. Unless they just really love Halo.
---
Everything EA contributed to gamers around the world in one youtube clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBoesEFWZnM
#56regs8376Posted 8/25/2014 9:27:17 AM
Both systems, the xbox one and ps4 have great reliability minus a few rare cases with launch models. Their failure rates are low and within the expected range for electronics.
#57AWarAmp84Posted 8/25/2014 9:29:30 AM
rusty12000 posted...
Friends don't give friends bad advise, so i wouldn't advise anyone i know too. Unless they just really love Halo.

Well I'm happy just as long as you don't give anyone grammar advice.
---
Not taking Gamefaqs seriously since 2004. Gamefaqs mods are a joke.
#58rusty12000Posted 8/25/2014 9:36:03 AM(edited)
Psh I went to school for Refrigeration and A/C. Not an English major lol.
---
Everything EA contributed to gamers around the world in one youtube clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBoesEFWZnM
#59Bobsy84Posted 8/25/2014 9:47:01 AM
Unless you have friends to game with on xbox one its hard to argue objectively why you would choose it over the ps4. Really all the best games coming out are multi platform in my opinion wait a another year and see what exclusives come out.
#60MrImpatient35Posted 8/25/2014 9:56:55 AM
Because to many (on these boards and prolly in real life), ps4 is the second coming of Christ, and X1 is the anti-Christ. That mentality carried over from last year, during E3 2013. Even though things have drastically changed since then, people still carry on with that for some reason.

When it comes to the GAME LIBRARY between ps4 and X1, from launch to the end of 2014, I MUCH PREFER the gaming options on X1.
---
HIIT or Tabata is necessary for me