Why doesn't anyone recommend the Xbox One?

#61Relias27Posted 8/25/2014 10:03:26 AM
I don't know even when the first XBOX came out, the only way I could even tell people to buy it was for it's online features, as far as exclusives goes if your a gamer in general, PS2 had ones that were just as good, if not better, and so did Gamecube, that has been the way with Microsoft's machines from the start. It's not that I hate Microsoft, it's just that between a PS4 and a Wii U, you have all your gaming needs, (Or a PC with one or the other) it depends on your tastes, that's why I can't honestly suggest a XBOX to anyone, because I can't think of anything XBOX does that you can't get on other systems, unless they say Online is the most important thing, and that is the only time I suggest a Microsoft system, cause game wise, you can get the same quality games(if not better) on the other systems, you would have more than enough exclusives, and enough online features(at least with the PS4) to satisfy all your needs. Now don't get me wrong there was a few exclusives on the XBOX that I liked, and at least one that I loved, the same with 360, and most likely One, but in the end only one or two games, that I feel are better than the competition is not enough to suggest the system to anyone. Because that means the competition has say 8 out of 10 games that are better(or just as good) , so it's hard to suggest the XBONE to anyone, unless they adore Halo, or like a little bit better Online service.
#62TrueBlue91Posted 8/25/2014 10:05:57 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#63RS_YELARAKAPosted 8/25/2014 10:06:19 AM
Ok
---
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad)
NNID - YELARAKA
#64Shadow0no0morePosted 8/25/2014 10:18:27 AM
Because it's a gaming console that cares very little about gaming. It advertises it's ability to show off television and movies, but a blu-ray player will do that for a quarter of the price.
#65MrImpatient35Posted 8/25/2014 10:22:55 AM
Shadow0no0more posted...
Because it's a gaming console that cares very little about gaming. It advertises it's ability to show off television and movies, but a blu-ray player will do that for a quarter of the price.

That argument always blows my mind. So you're saying that people shouldn't buy smart phones, cause other devices could do the same thing? Or Smart TVs? In this day and age, people like devices that can do MULTIPLE things. I just recently bought a floor fan that also comes with a hook, so I can hang it up on a wall.
---
HIIT or Tabata is necessary for me
#66Bryant187Posted 8/25/2014 10:26:27 AM
I recommend the Xbox One, since I traded my PS4 for it and haven't regretted it. PS4 PSN was Rizriel if you don't believe me.
---
Gamertag - ChaoticBryant
If you don't like the things I say or do, please don't blame me. Blame your parents for raising a pansy.
#67OpheliaAdenadePosted 8/25/2014 10:30:58 AM
MrImpatient35 posted...
Shadow0no0more posted...

That argument always blows my mind. So you're saying that people shouldn't buy smart phones, cause other devices could do the same thing? Or Smart TVs? In this day and age, people like devices that can do MULTIPLE things. I just recently bought a floor fan that also comes with a hook, so I can hang it up on a wall.

It is kind of a red mage situation. A red mage can use white and black magic reasonably well, and use swords and heavier armor. However they are lacking in power when it comes to their spells so as the rest of the team levels up their well-roundedness becomes their weakness since they excel at nothing.

So if I want a machine that plays games, I'm going to pick the PS4 because that is its chief talent. I'm not going to skimp on that aspect to get a bunch of features I don't even want. That is why the PS4 is more easily recommended to gamers compared to the xbone.

I mean hell... if I wanted a "multimedia station" I'd just buy a roku box.
---
They say she's low down, but it's just a rumor I don't believe 'em.
#68Piggins12Posted 8/25/2014 10:31:48 AM(edited)
If you like your 360 get an Xbox one at your convenience. Honestly there is nothing out that should make you rush out and buy one.

I for one was annoyed by the failure rate of my xbox 360. It was the only console I have ever had to replace, period. This goes all the way back to a working NES and at least one or more game consoles every generation thereafter, wherein I owned all three consoles last gen and now I own a PS4.

I refused to buy an X1 namely because of the hardware issues I had with the 360. I had to replace or repair the unit twice (once for RROD and another for a burnt out DVD drive laser). My PS3 (first playstation product I've actually owned) on the other had did not fail me once. So this gen I officially converted to a playstation exclusive user
#69MeghiddoPosted 8/25/2014 10:47:21 AM
I recommend ps3/wiiu/PC combo
---
"Wow, are you really quoting yourself in your own sig??" - Meghiddo
Not changing this sig until you die. June 7 2014
#70MeghiddoPosted 8/25/2014 10:50:25 AM
AWarAmp84 posted...
rusty12000 posted...
Friends don't give friends bad advise, so i wouldn't advise anyone i know too. Unless they just really love Halo.

Well I'm happy just as long as you don't give anyone grammar advice.

Needs a comma
---
"Wow, are you really quoting yourself in your own sig??" - Meghiddo
Not changing this sig until you die. June 7 2014