Why doesn't anyone recommend the Xbox One?

#71astutecolliePosted 8/25/2014 10:52:59 AM
TrueBlue91 posted...
Seriously laughing my ass off at the Xbot circle jerking going on. It's cute how the few remaining members of a desperate, irrelevant community must band together to be noticed. It'll be okay guys, there's always 9th gen :D

Actually there is this gen. Ive owned the PS1-3. Skipping the 4 due to the garbage exclusive lineup that is obliterated by a much more colorful X1 lineup.

LOL the ponies are STILL salty from getting their lunch stolen at gamescom! :D

You can talk about sales all day. I dont own stock in either of these companies. Sony had their chance to sell me on the PS4. They failed. Ill choose excellent games over sales. Have fun with Dude Raider when Tomb Raider dude Uncharted better than Uncharted did, another Souls type of game which is an irrelevant franchise, the games have low sales, and whatever other dull exclusives the PS4 has coming out between now and holiday 2015. The list is weak as hell.

I do like your reassurance post though. Shows that your passionate about your toys, even though you did make the wrong decision and Im sure you realized that after gamescom when MS dropped the hammer and showed a lot of original retail games, and Sony had a whole lot of nothing outside of indies. Ouch.
#72astutecolliePosted 8/25/2014 10:54:46 AM
Shadow0no0more posted...
Because it's a gaming console that cares very little about gaming. It advertises it's ability to show off television and movies, but a blu-ray player will do that for a quarter of the price.

Um, why does it have 40 exclusives in development, to just the 32 for the PS4? Lol Im guessing you wont have a good answer for that one since they are numbers you cant argue with.

And some of the X1 exclusives actually have color in them!! Outside of LBP, look at that awful list of PS4 exclusives (its on wikipedia). Buncha dark grey games. Enjoy that hot mess.
#73MVNeoPosted 8/25/2014 10:59:00 AM
LooksLikeRain posted...
Here.

I recommend the Xbox One. I enjoy mine a lot.

---
http://www.twitch.tv/UNSCleric - http://www.last.fm/user/UNSCleric
http://gamercards.exophase.com/xbl/user/UNSCleric/
#74MicrosoftLoverPosted 8/25/2014 11:00:45 AM
Diayamondo posted...
Topic. I mostly see the other two 8th gen consoles getting recommended.

It's amazing, TC.

I always thought I was living but I realize now that my life didn't really start until I purchased an Xbox One. I wake up, I look at it, and just smile.

When I'm at work about thinking about it. It's amazing. Sometimes I dream about maybe, in future when technology permits, maybe the Xbox One and I can become one.

TC, I'm going to tell you NOT to get an Xbox One... Because I want it all to myself.
---
Not changing signature until Hideo Kojima retires or gets fired.
#75C_A_G_EPosted 8/25/2014 11:01:03 AM
astutecollie posted...
TrueBlue91 posted...
Seriously laughing my ass off at the Xbot circle jerking going on. It's cute how the few remaining members of a desperate, irrelevant community must band together to be noticed. It'll be okay guys, there's always 9th gen :D

Actually there is this gen. Ive owned the PS1-3. Skipping the 4 due to the garbage exclusive lineup that is obliterated by a much more colorful X1 lineup.

LOL the ponies are STILL salty from getting their lunch stolen at gamescom! :D

You can talk about sales all day. I dont own stock in either of these companies. Sony had their chance to sell me on the PS4. They failed. Ill choose excellent games over sales. Have fun with Dude Raider when Tomb Raider dude Uncharted better than Uncharted did, another Souls type of game which is an irrelevant franchise, the games have low sales, and whatever other dull exclusives the PS4 has coming out between now and holiday 2015. The list is weak as hell.

I do like your reassurance post though. Shows that your passionate about your toys, even though you did make the wrong decision and Im sure you realized that after gamescom when MS dropped the hammer and showed a lot of original retail games, and Sony had a whole lot of nothing outside of indies. Ouch.

How do you bash him for hypothetically paying attention to sales then in the same post mention small sales as a basis for how good a game is?

You don't like the PS4 good for you. I own one and have really liked it so far. I originally planed on owning a XBox 1 but now can't seem to find a reason why i should. Dead Rising 3 was the game i really wanted to play, Have been playing so many other games i cannot go back to launch tittles as a reason to buy a system now.

I now have the problem of too many games in my game cue to play and beat them all. For a gaming hobby it's a nice problem to have. Will beat TLOU MP 12 week challenge soon but madden and Metro is coming in tomorrow.

These are all games i missed last gen and now get the chance to play for the first time with upgrades, patches and DLC all built in.
#76djrudenPosted 8/25/2014 11:06:42 AM
Easy answer:
Cost more than the competition and is less powerful. Nobody wants to pay more and get less.
#77Shura_SurplicePosted 8/25/2014 11:20:19 AM(edited)
MS doesn't even have good exclusives.

MCC 4 old games that we already played.
SO lol lil kids game.
Quantum Break is the only one that looks decent

Less powerful
Much more slower installing games
Inferior controller that feels cheap
Need an adapter to use a good headset
Controller needs AA batteries LOL
---
I had the X1 for a while, now I own a PS4 and I am loving it :)
#78xxSkyShadowxxPosted 8/25/2014 11:27:35 AM
Diayamondo posted...
I still don't get why people say this. I see tons of games that you can play on the PS4.

Neither the PS4 nor the Xbox One really has a decent library of games to really recommend either in my opinion. A lot of the games in their roster are also on the 360 and PS3. It's just too early...I expect things will get interesting come the holiday season however, and once we start seeing a larger volume of games that are available only on the new consoles, it will be interesting to see what folks recommend at that time.
#79Diayamondo(Topic Creator)Posted 8/25/2014 11:31:39 AM
xxSkyShadowxx posted...
Diayamondo posted...
I still don't get why people say this. I see tons of games that you can play on the PS4.

Neither the PS4 nor the Xbox One really has a decent library of games to really recommend either in my opinion. A lot of the games in their roster are also on the 360 and PS3. It's just too early...I expect things will get interesting come the holiday season however, and once we start seeing a larger volume of games that are available only on the new consoles, it will be interesting to see what folks recommend at that time.

Then why are people buying the PS4 like crazy? And why is the PS4 board pretty active then?
#80Diayamondo(Topic Creator)Posted 8/25/2014 11:44:35 AM
Bump.