Xbox Live still down?

#21BryanPS360Posted 8/25/2014 8:14:19 AM
Didn't go down for me. Although, some time around 8:40 pm EST, I was unable to start Killer Instinct.
---
XBGT:RedHawkDirewolf PSN and NNID: RedHawk_Direwolf
#22Bellum_SacrumPosted 8/25/2014 8:15:52 AM
grampamurked posted...
Ponies desperate to equalize the garbage that is the PSN

Who even mentioned PSN?

How defensive and insecure this board has become.

XBL had been going up/down earlier due to hackers, but now it's supposedly been fixed.
Still not going anywhere near for at least a day.
---
"Now go ahead and leap ignorantly to the defense of wealthy game companies who don't know or care about you."
#23casper316Posted 8/25/2014 8:18:16 AM
Yomonachi5 posted...
zephirraines posted...
Never went down.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/08/25/xbox-live-problems-linger-as-sign-in-issues-resolved

Not never. More like you dodged a bullet then.

whatever you say it wasn't down for me either, and I have 1 xbox one and 3 xbox 360's all connected to live with no problems all weekend.
---
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BlaseCasper316
XBL Gamertag: Casper316
#24TOhasNoRingPosted 8/25/2014 8:19:24 AM
kennyynnoo posted...
Seems like between trolls daring the hackers to attack xbox and acting like owners of x1 and these topics like they're just out to get even for something x1 didnt do. I saw the limited service announcement on Xbox support, logged in and it worked fine.

They like making fake topics as much as faking the existence of good games on their console.

This...
And again this topic is one of the many that again won't be deleted on the xbox one board, yet me legit just posting a "PSN is Down" topic on the ps4 board with a link from a website reporting it was down my topic got deleted and I got warned. This site is a joke. Reddit ftw
---
Intel Atom 1.20GHz - 512MB DDR2 SDRAM - Serial ATA 5400 RPM HDD - Intel GMA 3600
#25Yomonachi5(Topic Creator)Posted 8/25/2014 8:21:20 AM
TOhasNoRing posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
Seems like between trolls daring the hackers to attack xbox and acting like owners of x1 and these topics like they're just out to get even for something x1 didnt do. I saw the limited service announcement on Xbox support, logged in and it worked fine.

They like making fake topics as much as faking the existence of good games on their console.

This...
And again this topic is one of the many that again won't be deleted on the xbox one board, yet me legit just posting a "PSN is Down" topic on the ps4 board with a link from a website reporting it was down my topic got deleted and I got warned. This site is a joke. Reddit ftw

The mods probably just hate you. Admit it, you're a known troll to every board.
#26zmousePosted 8/25/2014 8:22:32 AM
Sign in errors and limited service have been there since titan fall launched.
#27scoobydoobydontPosted 8/25/2014 8:27:06 AM
Won't say there was no issues for anyone any where, but I had zero issues last night or today, and neither did anyone on my friends list. Only evidence I've seen is a service alert that was almost definitely precautionary and the insistence of posters here that are known for s***posting. Not mentioning any names, but it's interesting that certain posters criticize others for blind fanboyism yet they themselves seem to post exclusively critical comments about Xbox and Xbox fans, while talking up Sony. Again, not mentioning any beefy names. *cough*
---
http://i.imgur.com/8LUhEFG.jpg
#28TOhasNoRingPosted 8/25/2014 8:27:18 AM
Yomonachi5 posted...
TOhasNoRing posted...
kennyynnoo posted...

This...

If you didn't post topics like this every day desperate to get more hate on the xbox, people might take you more seriously.
---
Intel Atom 1.20GHz - 512MB DDR2 SDRAM - Serial ATA 5400 RPM HDD - Intel GMA 3600
#29teeebzPosted 8/25/2014 8:29:18 AM
kennyynnoo posted...

---
GT- MR WhiteEe
PSN- Teebz83
#30Yomonachi5(Topic Creator)Posted 8/25/2014 8:32:07 AM
TOhasNoRing posted...
Yomonachi5 posted...
TOhasNoRing posted...
kennyynnoo posted...

This...

If you didn't post topics like this every day desperate to get more hate on the xbox, people might take you more seriously.

Everyday? K. Find all my topics. Prove me wrong.