Xbox Live still down?

#61Xeeh_BitzPosted 8/25/2014 9:45:32 AM
kennyynnoo posted...
Yomonachi5 posted...
OpheliaAdenade posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Still having issues according to Microsoft's website

According to the website...yet it's been fine for the owners who've said it's working fine.

So Microsoft is lying on their own support site? :u That seems like an odd thing to do. I mean I know that lying is something Microsoft is known to do, but what is the benefit in lying to people about this?

Confirmed TC is trolling and lied^

The website is pretty useless at times but it's nice t o see trolls use it since we just log in to see.

So are you saying Microsoft's online service and information is useless?
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#62xsabrewulfPosted 8/25/2014 9:48:14 AM
XBL never went down for me
#63kennyynnooPosted 8/25/2014 9:48:33 AM

I'm saying I don't care, it works right now and you need a life along with the TC who pointed himself out as a lying troll. I buy all the consoles, I don't care but what the PS trolls are trying to do is hilarious and sad, you shouldn't join the circle jerk they started.
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
#64regs8376Posted 8/25/2014 9:49:49 AM
Just because you 'claim' to buy all consoles doesnt mean you arent the very thing you hate, a fanboy.
#65Xeeh_BitzPosted 8/25/2014 9:52:07 AM(edited)
kennyynnoo posted...

I'm saying I don't care, it works right now and you need a life along with the TC who pointed himself out as a lying troll. I buy all the consoles, I don't care but what the PS trolls are trying to do is hilarious and sad, you shouldn't join the circle jerk they started.

It works alright for you but Microsoft stated there are problems still.

Edit: I need a life for providing a link to Microsoft's status page? I suppose my life would be awesome if I were having a melt down on an internet forum like you are right now.
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#66casper316Posted 8/25/2014 9:51:13 AM
OpheliaAdenade posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Still having issues according to Microsoft's website

According to the website...yet it's been fine for the owners who've said it's working fine.

So Microsoft is lying on their own support site? :u That seems like an odd thing to do. I mean I know that lying is something Microsoft is known to do, but what is the benefit in lying to people about this?

name one thing MS lied to us about reguarding the xbox one? unlike sony who lie all the time.
---
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BlaseCasper316
XBL Gamertag: Casper316
#67kennyynnooPosted 8/25/2014 9:51:32 AM
regs8376 posted...
Just because you 'claim' to buy all consoles doesnt mean you arent the very thing you hate, a fanboy.

I love my ps3, played it more then my Rrod box. But the TC lied about xbox being down, called him out on it.
---
#68regs8376Posted 8/25/2014 9:52:20 AM(edited)
Have to be kidding about Microsoft not lying.
#69anthony2690Posted 8/25/2014 9:51:57 AM
Never went down for me at all, beat Diablo 3 today
#70kennyynnooPosted 8/25/2014 9:52:48 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
kennyynnoo posted...

It works alright for you but Microsoft stated there are problems still.

Might be but everyone that actually owns it gamed fine last night and still are today. They might have an app issue or something minor but that happens sometimes.
---