Xbox Live still down?

#71Xeeh_BitzPosted 8/25/2014 8:52:54 AM
casper316 posted...
OpheliaAdenade posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Still having issues according to Microsoft's website

According to the website...yet it's been fine for the owners who've said it's working fine.

So Microsoft is lying on their own support site? :u That seems like an odd thing to do. I mean I know that lying is something Microsoft is known to do, but what is the benefit in lying to people about this?

name one thing MS lied to us about reguarding the xbox one? unlike sony who lie all the time.

http://www.cnet.com/news/microsoft-says-xbox-one-will-never-sell-without-kinect/

Just for starters
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#72liquidblue4Posted 8/25/2014 8:53:20 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
kennyynnoo posted...

So are you saying Microsoft's online service and information is useless?

I'm saying I don't care, it works right now and you need a life along with the TC who pointed himself out as a lying troll. I buy all the consoles, I don't care but what the PS trolls are trying to do is hilarious and sad, you shouldn't join the circle jerk they started.

It works alright for you but Microsoft stated there are problems still.

Is your PC service down again? With as much time as you spend on this board it would almost seem like PC has nothing interesting to play at all.
---
Demon to Some. Angel to Others.
#73Xeeh_BitzPosted 8/25/2014 8:55:41 AM(edited)
liquidblue4 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
kennyynnoo posted...

I'm saying I don't care, it works right now and you need a life along with the TC who pointed himself out as a lying troll. I buy all the consoles, I don't care but what the PS trolls are trying to do is hilarious and sad, you shouldn't join the circle jerk they started.

Is your PC service down again? With as much time as you spend on this board it would almost seem like PC has nothing interesting to play at all.

PC has all the games you have to play on the X1 except 1 or 2. Are you suggesting the same thing for the X1?

Edit: What is a PC service btw?
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
#74kennyynnooPosted 8/25/2014 8:55:14 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
kennyynnoo posted...

Edit: I need a life for providing a link to Microsoft's status page? I suppose my life would be awesome if I were having a melt down on an internet forum like you are right now.

Do you own an x1? No
Do you have a reason to be in a xbox live topic? No

Sounds like you Need something to do if you have nothing to do with this topic, others already posted the link you posted so you're otherwise useless in here.
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
#75bob15xPosted 8/25/2014 8:55:37 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
kennyynnoo posted...

Edit: I need a life for providing a link to Microsoft's status page? I suppose my life would be awesome if I were having a melt down on an internet forum like you are right now.

you do realize that could be a very small percentage like 1% right? Or are you not capable of understanding something so simple at that. Many people have seen a large chunk of their friends list playing yesterday and today but nope, the service status page says there are some issues so that must me live is 100% down.

The sony fanboys have been so pathetic the last day, They so want xbox live to be completely down. I bet all of you were praying for live to fall apart. Some of you may have even sacrificed a goat.
#76Xeeh_BitzPosted 8/25/2014 8:56:08 AM
kennyynnoo posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
kennyynnoo posted...

Do you own an x1? No

Sounds like you Need something to do if you have nothing to do with this topic, others already posted the link you posted so you're otherwise useless in here.

I do own an X1, thanks for assuming I do not.
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
#77BeefEasterPosted 8/25/2014 8:57:05 AM
I called that one
---
I play with dolls: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/003_zps64d8bdd3.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/001_zps33d21332.jpg
#78Xeeh_BitzPosted 8/25/2014 8:57:08 AM
bob15x posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
kennyynnoo posted...

you do realize that could be a very small percentage like 1% right? Or are you not capable of understanding something so simple at that. Many people have seen a large chunk of their friends list playing yesterday and today but nope, the service status page says there are some issues so that must me live is 100% down.

The sony fanboys have been so pathetic the last day, They so want xbox live to be completely down. I bet all of you were praying for live to fall apart. Some of you may have even sacrificed a goat.

1% is 1%, still means the service is having issues no matter how you want to spin it.
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
#79Ada-Wong-FanPosted 8/25/2014 8:57:08 AM
Has Microsoft Fixed Xbox Live Messages Feature yet?
I been trying sent Messages still does not work
---
My Prediction Release Dates of Final Fantasy XV (Japan Release Date: Christmas 2014) / (International Release Date: January 16 2015)
#80kennyynnooPosted 8/25/2014 8:57:21 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
kennyynnoo posted...

Do you own an x1? No

I do own an X1, thanks for assuming I do not.

So can you get on it? You buy things you don't like?
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.