#91TullyBlanchardPosted 8/25/2014 10:30:20 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#92Xeeh_BitzPosted 8/25/2014 10:33:35 AM
casper316 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
kennyynnoo posted...

So can you get on it? You buy things you don't like?

Why would I climb on top of my X1?

Where have I ever said I didn't like the Xbox One? The one thing that separates me from a lot of you is the fact I'm not blind and I accept the problems of the Xbox One. I don't try to defend them because there is no defense. I have no loyalty with companies, well maybe I do when it comes to Nvidia vs AMD but that is another story

So you're changing the subject...I asked can you login.

You never asked that and no, I cannot log in because I'm at school.

fixed

Childish, but what should I expect. You're blindly defending a service, who honestly cares if a service is down or not to the point of making personal attacks against someone. Certainly not I, you, most definitely
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#93kennyynnooPosted 8/25/2014 10:41:15 AM(edited)
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
kennyynnoo posted...

So can you get on it? You buy things you don't like?

Why would I climb on top of my X1?

Where have I ever said I didn't like the Xbox One? The one thing that separates me from a lot of you is the fact I'm not blind and I accept the problems of the Xbox One. I don't try to defend them because there is no defense. I have no loyalty with companies, well maybe I do when it comes to Nvidia vs AMD but that is another story

So you're changing the subject...I asked can you login.

You never asked that and no, I cannot log in because I'm at work.

If you're all about telling the truth and facts as a x1 owner why do you not care that he was on here trolling and lied about x1 being down? Xbox website says limited, that can mean a pbs app is down, whatever, fact is it never went fully down and games never went offline. The TC was just here trying to lie and make psn look not as bad. Neither consoles are perfect but no need to start a fire where there isn't one by lying and thats all the TC did. Which is why he ran and hid after showing he was here just to lie.

And fyi I hated and feared my rrod 360 last gen, I know MS isn't perfect but I'm a console guy, always will be if they exist, PlayStation ruined my favorite game(Gran turismo) so I sided with rrod MS for now to race on.
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
#94kennyynnooPosted 8/25/2014 10:40:26 AM
TullyBlanchard posted...
zephirraines posted...
Never went down.

same with my wife

Zing.
---
#95CapwnDPosted 8/25/2014 10:41:23 AM
Yomonachi5 posted...
zephirraines posted...
Never went down.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/08/25/xbox-live-problems-linger-as-sign-in-issues-resolved

Not never. More like you dodged a bullet then.

You've never seen gamefaqs when XBL or PSN is down? I'll give you a hint: Look at the Playstation boards yesterday. Then look at the Xbox boards. You'll see which service was "down"
---
Death to the New Flesh, long live Videodrome!
#96Kazuya_80Posted 8/25/2014 10:44:07 AM
CapwnD posted...
Yomonachi5 posted...
zephirraines posted...
Never went down.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/08/25/xbox-live-problems-linger-as-sign-in-issues-resolved

You've never seen gamefaqs when XBL or PSN is down? I'll give you a hint: Look at the Playstation boards yesterday. Then look at the Xbox boards. You'll see which service was "down"

hes a troll from the ps4 board..using a new account with 7 karma..lol
#97kennyynnooPosted 8/25/2014 10:47:03 AM(edited)
CapwnD posted...
Yomonachi5 posted...
zephirraines posted...
Never went down.

Ignore the TC, he reposted someone blasting us, showed he was trolling trying to make it look like we were down. Fact is nobody that owns an x1 has signed on in the last 24hrs has reported a problem on here, that's all the facts you need....how this topic isn't modded yet shows where games fakes has gone. It's almost never modded for trolling on here.
---
#98SonyPonyTonyPosted 8/25/2014 10:55:00 AM
Well with so many ponies unable to get on PSN because it's gone down AGAIN I expected a lot of troll topics here. What I did not expect was for them to be so obviously fake. Hopefully PSN goes back up soon
---
http://minus.com/lbfiUvu5vxhhzA
Forza defined the Car Simulator Genre, it was always the highest selling franchise in the genre by a HUGE margin. - Izraeil
#99casper316Posted 8/25/2014 11:09:28 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
So saying that, then doing the exact opposite of something you said you never would do is not a lie? What is that exactly?

hmm lets see, everyone was *****ing about the kinect being packaged in with the xbox one so MS removed it to lower the price of the unite. so they did exactly what the people wanted, I don't call that lying. lying would be them saying they are going to remove the DRM but then they don't, that's what a lie is kid.

I honestly don't get you self entitled childish people who claim to be "gamers". MS announces their original plans for the xbox one, people *****, so they reverse their original strategy to accommodate their fans... people still ***** and call them back peddlers. honestly MS has bent over backwards with this console for everyone and yet they get chastised at every corner from ignorant people like you. grow up kid and stop trolling on what is a good console with great games. the kinect 2.0 works a hell of a lot better then the original kinect ever did but over half the people won't try it because of stupid rumors and lack of knowledge of proper set up.

Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Childish, but what should I expect. You're blindly defending a service, who honestly cares if a service is down or not to the point of making personal attacks against someone. Certainly not I, you, most definitely

I never attacked you, I just stated the obvious. you PS4 trolls have been here on the XBOX One board since day one starting crap, until you kids can stop, that's all your ever going to be is ignorant children.
---
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BlaseCasper316
XBL Gamertag: Casper316
#100casper316Posted 8/25/2014 11:09:38 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
So saying that, then doing the exact opposite of something you said you never would do is not a lie? What is that exactly?

hmm lets see, everyone was *****ing about the kinect being packaged in with the xbox one so MS removed it to lower the price of the unite. so they did exactly what the people wanted, I don't call that lying. lying would be them saying they are going to remove the DRM but then they don't, that's what a lie is kid.

I honestly don't get you self entitled childish people who claim to be "gamers". MS announces their original plans for the xbox one, people *****, so they reverse their original strategy to accommodate their fans... people still ***** and call them back peddlers. honestly MS has bent over backwards with this console for everyone and yet they get chastised at every corner from ignorant people like you. grow up kid and stop trolling on what is a good console with great games. the kinect 2.0 works a hell of a lot better then the original kinect ever did but over half the people won't try it because of stupid rumors and lack of knowledge of proper set up.

Xeeh_Bitz posted...

I never attacked you, I just stated the obvious. you PS4 trolls have been here on the XBOX One board since day one starting crap, until you kids can stop, that's all your ever going to be is ignorant children.
---
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BlaseCasper316
XBL Gamertag: Casper316