Thank you guys!!!

#1heffley19Posted 8/25/2014 6:30:51 AM
I was doing my morning scrolling through the internet and, I seen it. Playstation network compromised, my first thought? "Oh man, Gamefaqs message board has to be hilarious right now!" Guess what? You guys did not disappoint, I am a Microsoft lover, I have a Xbox One (Wii U also), but there are fanboys on both sides. Soon as one of you guys have dirt on the other party the bashing begins! It is very, very, very entertaining to me and I just want to say thank you.
---
XBL - Heffley
Nintendo - Heffley19
#2DarkMan187Posted 8/25/2014 6:58:52 AM
You are welcome dude!
---
NNID/PSN: dulansi
#3DirkMcGurkinPosted 8/25/2014 7:06:14 AM
It's sad the way some people treat each other here.
---
Gamertag : Dirk McGurkin
#4ace_two_maxPosted 8/25/2014 7:16:59 AM
DirkMcGurkin posted...

We are all gamers in the end, but if history does teach us anything, we are also all human that didn't stop the wars in the past.
---
You want to fly on a magic carpet to see the king of the potato people and plead for your freedom, and your telling me your completely sane?!
#5heffley19(Topic Creator)Posted 8/25/2014 7:20:16 AM
DirkMcGurkin posted...

Truth. I love Xbox One but I get why people may love Nintendo or Playstation instead. But that is just me thinking rationally, that is frowned upon here.
---
XBL - Heffley
Nintendo - Heffley19
#6CallmegePosted 8/25/2014 8:20:14 AM
Considering these attacks were generally anti-gamer rather than just anti-sony, it seems stupid to fight about it. This is one issue where gamers should band together.
---
God save our gracious Queen, Long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen!
not changing this sig until we have a King - started: 30/8/2008
#7rusty12000Posted 8/25/2014 8:22:24 AM
Ya a lot of the fankids are mad about how well PS4 is doing. So any little hick up and they go nuts lol.
---
Everything EA contributed to gamers around the world in one youtube clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBoesEFWZnM
#8SonyPonyTonyPosted 8/25/2014 8:22:25 AM
things you can count on in life.

Death
Taxes
PSN going down
---
http://minus.com/lbfiUvu5vxhhzA
Forza defined the Car Simulator Genre, it was always the highest selling franchise in the genre by a HUGE margin. - Izraeil
#9heffley19(Topic Creator)Posted 8/25/2014 8:27:11 AM
SonyPonyTony posted...
things you can count on in life.

Death
Taxes
PSN going down

This is funny. I lol'd.
---
XBL - Heffley
Nintendo - Heffley19
#10DirkMcGurkinPosted 8/25/2014 8:28:28 AM
ace_two_max posted...
DirkMcGurkin posted...

We are all gamers in the end, but if history does teach us anything, we are also all human that didn't stop the wars in the past.

Before the Internet, humans didn't typically treat every other human they encountered like an ***hole just for having a different opinion.
---
Gamertag : Dirk McGurkin