Thank you guys!!!

#11redditon4chanPosted 8/25/2014 8:30:30 AM
DirkMcGurkin posted...
ace_two_max posted...
DirkMcGurkin posted...
It's sad the way some people treat each other here.

We are all gamers in the end, but if history does teach us anything, we are also all human that didn't stop the wars in the past.

Before the Internet, humans didn't typically treat every other human they encountered like an ***hole just for having a different opinion.

Wow. Just wow.
#12DirkMcGurkinPosted 8/25/2014 8:31:37 AM
rusty12000 posted...
Ya a lot of the fankids are mad about how well PS4 is doing. So any little hick up and they go nuts lol.

Here's a great example. You're openly taunting people and insulting them at the same time. Then have the nerve to call someone else a kid? What's the pay off of acting like this?
---
Gamertag : Dirk McGurkin
#13CallmegePosted 8/25/2014 8:35:08 AM
DirkMcGurkin posted...
ace_two_max posted...
DirkMcGurkin posted...

We are all gamers in the end, but if history does teach us anything, we are also all human that didn't stop the wars in the past.

Before the Internet, humans didn't typically treat every other human they encountered like an ***hole just for having a different opinion.

Uh....yeah they did. Case in point? Every war ever.
---
God save our gracious Queen, Long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen!
not changing this sig until we have a King - started: 30/8/2008
#14DarthUchiha91Posted 8/25/2014 8:40:18 AM
BloodyBooger posted...
ddos was timed exclusive.

This was probably my favorite comment about this whole thing. Props to this guy from the ps4 board lol
---
Nobody likes you, you're ugly and your mother dresses you funny. Now smile, you $%^&ing douche.
#15regsantotomasPosted 8/25/2014 8:43:49 AM
DirkMcGurkin posted...

Even more sad when you consider we all share a common interest.
---
If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything - Mark Twain
#16AWarAmp84Posted 8/25/2014 8:45:47 AM
redditon4chan posted...
DirkMcGurkin posted...
ace_two_max posted...
DirkMcGurkin posted...

Wow. Just wow.

He's got a point though.
---
Not taking Gamefaqs seriously since 2004. Gamefaqs mods are a joke.
#17DirkMcGurkinPosted 8/25/2014 8:47:52 AM
Callmege posted...
DirkMcGurkin posted...
ace_two_max posted...
DirkMcGurkin posted...

Uh....yeah they did. Case in point? Every war ever.

What? I think you might be a little confused with what I said. I didn't say humans never treated each other like ***holes before the internet. I said that typically, as in on a day to day basis, walking down the street and treating every stranger they encounter like an ***hole. On gamefaqs and the internet in general, a lot of people talk down to each other like douchebags just for not liking or liking something they do or don't.
---
Gamertag : Dirk McGurkin
#18PS4alwaysPosted 8/25/2014 8:48:16 AM
DirkMcGurkin posted...
ace_two_max posted...
DirkMcGurkin posted...

This^^

As amazing and wonderful as the internet is, sometimes I wish it had never been invented as the net and social media is creating a nasty, repugnant morally bankrupt type of person with no feelings for anyone but themselves.
#19OpheliaAdenadePosted 8/25/2014 8:53:58 AM
I just love how quick the xbox camp is to attack the PS4 when they are given even the slightest justification for it after they spend so much time taking the high ground when they're on the defensive after MS does something stupid or the NPD results come in. Just goes to show that if the xbone was the one with the upper hand this gen, they'd be trolling the PS4 boards just as bad if not worse than what is going on here now.

*sips tea*

I can't wait for the next NPD results. I'm sure there will be plenty of witty retorts along the lines of "well, even if the PS4 sold more again, at least we don't have to worry about live getting hacked!" or "At least sony ponies can play the sales game while the PSN is down."
---
They say she's low down, but it's just a rumor I don't believe 'em.
#20PorungaPosted 8/25/2014 8:54:00 AM
DirkMcGurkin posted...
ace_two_max posted...
DirkMcGurkin posted...

No, they would just ****ing kill the person with the different opinion. As annoying as it is, people trolling and acting like a ****head online is preferable to that.