Assassin's Creed: Unity, confirmed to be massive jerkoff!

#31LorneMaIvoPosted 8/25/2014 10:33:45 AM
astutecollie posted...
Gamefly'd AC2, realized it was the exact same game

This is yet another reason nobody should take you seriously.
---
Proof I post facts and don't break the ToS ~ http://i.imgur.com/flCIqfN.png
#32astutecolliePosted 8/25/2014 10:35:38 AM
LorneMaIvo posted...
astutecollie posted...
Gamefly'd AC2, realized it was the exact same game

This is yet another reason nobody should take you seriously.

This guy says the 1st and 2nd AC games are actually different from each other. Derp. Have you ever owned a videogame console in your life? I dont believe you have.
#33astutecolliePosted 8/25/2014 10:42:30 AM
Nevermind. Just another troll alt. Time to put on ignore.

User Name LorneMaIvo
User ID 7011178
Board User Level 20: New User (2)
Awarded to users with at least 10 Karma. Can create 10 topics, 100 messages per day. Can now mark messages for moderation.
Account Created Friday, August 15, 2014 1:37 PM
Last Visit Monday, August 25, 2014 10:33 AM
Signature Proof I post facts and don't break the ToS ~ http://i.imgur.com/flCIqfN.png
Karma 10
Active Messages Posted 136
#34Joey-ZazaPosted 8/25/2014 10:55:42 AM
But AC 1 and 2 were completely different? You're obviously trolling if you think they were the same. You have no clue what you're talking about. Time to put on ignore.
---
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I
#35bgwilly255Posted 8/25/2014 11:01:51 AM
If AC4 didn't have Assassins Creed in the titled, people would have loved it. I look at it as a pirate game, not a AC game.

But then again you've got people who put 60+ hours into a game in one week and then complain that it got old and boring too quick.
---
GT: Kalashnikov X - Looking for Diablo 3 players; Xbox One
8/24/2014 The day that Laylow12 posted a positive message on the Xbox One board.
#36dan77733Posted 8/25/2014 11:08:06 AM
Loved AC IV Black Flag. My 2013 game of the year and currently re-playing it now. Also, I played AC II and im currently in sequence 6. Honestly, AC II is BORING to me especially after playing AC IV. The naval battles are awesome and I cant wait for Rogue. Unity??? *shrugs*
#37aj4x94Posted 8/25/2014 11:09:59 AM
Game is sexist. No surprise.
---
Playing: Half Life 2, Mirror's Edge, Vampire The Masquerade, System Shock 2, Borderlands 2, Splinter Cell
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94, Steam ID: T_Snake94
#38Robin_MaskPosted 8/25/2014 11:19:45 AM
Ubisoft is probably getting way too close to being the worst company.

After the Watch Dogs crap, the whole "OH YEA GTAV SUCKS THIS IS WAY BETTER" I knew the game was going to be bad. But to completely lie about the graphics and have some of the worst gameplay/engines of all time?

AC is worse than COD, at least COD isn't all tied or it would be a mess. AC just really messed up when they got the whole "ancestors only" crap and the story is just beyond stupid. ACII was a huge improvement and one of the best sequels ever, but then they just got lazy and put any era and the AC name on it. I saw the "epic battle" trailer when the game was announced and thought "wow, they're really going far" and then comes the real game. Where you go around telling groups of men to shoot. Wow, where did they go wrong?
---
KI: Fulgore/Orchid, USFIV: Bison/Evil Ryu/Makoto
#39Joey-ZazaPosted 8/25/2014 11:22:26 AM
Everyone in this topic = ignore.

I'm done with this topic. Done.
---
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I
#40JuttooPosted 8/25/2014 11:27:25 AM
My opinions of the main series:

AC I: New IP at the time, was fresh and fun. Good game, but felt repetitive.

AC II: Improved everything from I and expanded a number of gameplay elements. Great game.

AC II Brotherhood: More of II but with a fun commanding a group element thrown in. Great game.

AC II Revelation: More of the same with a terrible tower defense element thrown in. Decent game (bad for a buy, good for a rental).

AC III: I appreciate the scope of all the things they tried to do with this game, but felt the execution was the worst in the series. Everything felt very clunky, and the pacing of the story is awful. Bad game.

AC IV: Maybe because I had low expectations from AC III, or maybe it's because it was the first game I played on my new xbox and I got it as a gift, but this was my favorite AC hands down. Great game.

Overarching problems with the series: 1) bad combat compared to other action/adventure games. I feel like combat is essentially wait for counter, then mash attack, profit. I wish they should just rip-off the Batman Arkham series combat. 2) Stealth gameplay tends to be impossible unless you follow the developer's very specific set path, which is annoying (something they said they're addressing with Unity). 3) the meta story with Juno and all of that, seems to have lost direction after Desmond was no longer leading the plot.

Overall, its a fun series.