Is it true that M$ is trying to get Batman: Arkham Knight Exclusivity?!?

#11Odyssey92Posted 8/25/2014 7:55:52 AM
DamnEvilDog posted...
Infinite 2003 posted...
Do people really think they're clever when they throw in the $? Because it really just makes you look immature and damages your credibility.

It'$ ju$t $ony troll$ (Does look stupid doesn't it? xD)

To be fair if anyone trolls on any board they never had any credibility to start with.

Nah he's a nintendo fanboy
---
TKB
#12CapnStankyPosted 8/25/2014 7:59:37 AM
Some day maybe Sony will start making money instead of losing hundreds of millions of dollars a year and then everyone can write $ony. Poor Sony. No money.
#13DamnEvilDogPosted 8/25/2014 8:00:53 AM
Odyssey92 posted...
DamnEvilDog posted...
Infinite 2003 posted...
Do people really think they're clever when they throw in the $? Because it really just makes you look immature and damages your credibility.

It'$ ju$t $ony troll$ (Does look stupid doesn't it? xD)

To be fair if anyone trolls on any board they never had any credibility to start with.

Nah he's a nintendo fanboy

Ah, troll is a troll still, you have to be immature or just dull, what can ya do =\
---
XBL: DamnEvilDog PSN: DamnEvilDog
#14Kupo_Mog_KupoPosted 8/25/2014 8:09:45 AM
Skynet82997 posted...
There's no way there's an exclusivity deal of any kind for this game.

This is true(well maybe DLC skins or something)but I didn't see the TR thing coming either. I'm just saying though. Not saying I think it will happen(because I don't) with this game
---
http://i.imgur.com/yrlM3sD.gif
#15astutecolliePosted 8/25/2014 8:13:39 AM
They have the money if they wanted it that bad, but would Warner allow it? Thats the question. The price tag would be steep. MS is far more wealthy than Nintendo and Sony combined multiplied many times over so it is possible, but probably unlikely. They could buy whatever they wanted, they could buy controlling interest in Sony if they really felt like it, but it wouldnt be a wise investment. Sony is in insane debt, running their entire company off loans they will never pay off.

MS has a surplus of somewhere around $250bil its believed to be. I think if MS did it anyway, they would do it timed, which is the smart thing to do. Get exclusive sales for 6 months or a year then let it go, instead of paying a massive fortune for the actual rights to the franchise itself.
#16Cows Go HisssssPosted 8/25/2014 8:15:39 AM
Microsoft should buy off Arkham Knight and release it only to Microsoft systems. Then Sony fans will be crying all day then I will laugh at them.
---
hey foo
hey foo
#17DarthUchiha91Posted 8/25/2014 8:17:33 AM
DamnEvilDog posted...
Infinite 2003 posted...

It'$ ju$t SonĄ troll$ (Does look stupid doesn't it? xD)

Fix'd for accuracy.
---
Nobody likes you, you're ugly and your mother dresses you funny. Now smile, you $%^&ing douche.
#1882xenoPosted 8/25/2014 8:25:47 AM
Dude, there is already exclusive PS4 content announced. No way MS can buy it.
---
Shwing
#19AceAndJunpeiPosted 8/25/2014 8:40:42 AM
WB has a close relationship with Sony due to BluRay and the previous Arkham games.

Never going to happen,
---
"**** ****..."-* **** ***** (8/8/14)
#20DarthUchiha91Posted 8/25/2014 8:43:58 AM
Isn't this game several months away from release anyway? Hell, before the setback it was little more than a month away from today. Isn't a little too late for Exclusivity?
---
Nobody likes you, you're ugly and your mother dresses you funny. Now smile, you $%^&ing douche.