I am unable to stay connected to live

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I am unable to stay connected to live

User Info: jpraelster

jpraelster
2 years ago#1
My xbox one is the only system giving me this issue, i have to constantly reset the system completely in order to get my connection back.

User Info: anthony2690

anthony2690
2 years ago#2
Sure....

Xbox live is working perfecly fine, played Diablo 3 4 hours straight with a friend :p

User Info: AceAndJunpei

AceAndJunpei
2 years ago#3
Be ready to field dozens of accusations that you're a Sony shill, a "pony", Kaz Hirai and other strange things.

To make it on this board, you need to claim that all your MS products work 100% of the time.

On topic, I'm at work, so I can't test Live at the moment.
"**** ****..."-* **** ***** (8/8/14)

User Info: AceAndJunpei

AceAndJunpei
2 years ago#4
anthony2690 posted...
Sure....

Xbox live is working perfecly fine, played Diablo 3 4 hours straight with a friend :p

So when it's sunny in your town do you assume it's sunny worldwide? Just curious.
"**** ****..."-* **** ***** (8/8/14)

User Info: AWarAmp84

AWarAmp84
2 years ago#5
1-800-4MY-XBOX
Not taking Gamefaqs seriously since 2004. Gamefaqs mods are a joke.

User Info: kennyynnoo

kennyynnoo
2 years ago#6
I assume the TC is talking about in general not just yesterday. Are you wired or wifi tc?
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
(message deleted)

jpraelster
2 years ago#8
kennyynnoo posted...
I assume the TC is talking about in general not just yesterday. Are you wired or wifi tc?

Wifi, and yes its general, its been like this for months.

User Info: kennyynnoo

kennyynnoo
2 years ago#9
Try wired, just once. If it works fine you can narrow it down I actually had a conflict with WiFi and a baby monitor, couldn't game at night online when I turned Te monitor on. They ran on the same frequency. What kind of router? Cable company given?
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.

jpraelster
2 years ago#10
kennyynnoo posted...
Try wired, just once. If it works fine you can narrow it down I actually had a conflict with WiFi and a baby monitor, couldn't game at night online when I turned Te monitor on. They ran on the same frequency. What kind of router? Cable company given?

Its a cisco and no.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I am unable to stay connected to live

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived