I am unable to stay connected to live

#41casper316Posted 8/25/2014 12:20:21 PM
dueric posted...
ExempliGratia posted...

Are you done?

My bad. I wouldn't let someone talk to my little sister that way either.

I fail to see how I talked down to you for posting a link to the xbox live status page when it's been posted in multiple threads that that status has been there since some time last week, and completely irrelevant to the TC's problem, which you would have known had you even bothered to read his posts. so again kid the xbox live status page has not one thing to do with this problem. which you even posted the same link in another trolling thread as well.
---
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BlaseCasper316
XBL Gamertag: Casper316
#42duericPosted 8/25/2014 12:25:26 PM
casper316 posted...
dueric posted...
ExempliGratia posted...

Are you done?

I fail to see how I talked down to you for posting a link to the xbox live status page when it's been posted in multiple threads that that status has been there since some time last week, and completely irrelevant to the TC's problem, which you would have known had you even bothered to read his posts. so again kid the xbox live status page has not one thing to do with this problem. which you even posted the same link in another trolling thread as well.

The status report is not a week old.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#43casper316Posted 8/25/2014 12:28:04 PM
dueric posted...
casper316 posted...
dueric posted...
ExempliGratia posted...

Are you done?

they just changed the date on it today, it read the 22nd yesterday. the status message is still the same as it was on friday.
---
#44Crystyn_7BPosted 8/25/2014 12:31:23 PM
jpraelster posted...
My xbox one is the only system giving me this issue, i have to constantly reset the system completely in order to get my connection back.

Same here. I'm close to getting a replacement unit if the problem persists. I use an external HDD to store all games so the resets aren't that big an issue to me but it does get annoying and there's no explanation on why it does keep happening.
---
GT:Schreckstoff PSN: JudasInHell
Destiny Clan: Inquisition (http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/164812)
#45kennyynnooPosted 8/25/2014 12:31:36 PM
casper316 posted...
dueric posted...
casper316 posted...
dueric posted...
ExempliGratia posted...

Are you done?

they just changed the date on it today, it read the 22nd yesterday. the status message is still the same as it was on friday.

Omg stop lol. The TC is having an issue that's on going with his router and x1 since he bought it. His issue has zero to do with xboxlive right now, if xboxlive was perfect he would still have his router issue.

Oh and live does work fine for me still* side note.
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
#46duericPosted 8/25/2014 12:33:19 PM
casper316 posted...
dueric posted...
casper316 posted...
dueric posted...
ExempliGratia posted...

Are you done?

So what?

If everything else is working as he says, there's only 2 possible problems. 1) Live. 2) He's not being honest.

One thing I know it's not is "interference". Is this 2001?
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#47casper316Posted 8/25/2014 12:39:18 PM
dueric posted...
So what?

If everything else is working as he says, there's only 2 possible problems. 1) Live. 2) He's not being honest.

lol you obviously know nothing about wifi kid, there is a lot of things that can cause interference and signal loss, hell there was even a poster that said they had a baby monitor the caused the problem, as well as I had a cordless phone that would cause it too, which I had to move from my computer desk. things still run off the 2.4 and 5 GHz bands only the newer stuff they just released is starting to run at higher frequencies and even then the xbox one is still using 802.11n so that's still going to be either a 2.4 or 5GHz signal.
---
#48duericPosted 8/25/2014 12:41:35 PM
casper316 posted...
dueric posted...
So what?

lol you obviously know nothing about wifi kid, there is a lot of things that can cause interference and signal loss, hell there was even a poster that said they had a baby monitor the caused the problem, as well as I had a cordless phone that would cause it too, which I had to move from my computer desk. things still run off the 2.4 and 5 GHz bands only the newer stuff they just released is starting to run at higher frequencies and even then the xbox one is still using 802.11n so that's still going to be either a 2.4 or 5GHz signal.

If there was interference it wouldn't allow his other stuff to connect either.

So yeah, kid, wifi, common sense, etc...
---
#49Crystyn_7BPosted 8/25/2014 12:44:04 PM
casper316 posted...
dueric posted...
So what?

That's so annoying I bought a bluetooth device that just receives audio and puts it out but every time I used it, it frickin interfered with the wifi
---
GT:Schreckstoff PSN: JudasInHell
Destiny Clan: Inquisition (http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/164812)
#50duericPosted 8/25/2014 12:45:36 PM
Crystyn_7B posted...

That's so annoying I bought a bluetooth device that just receives audio and puts it out but every time I used it, it frickin interfered with the wifi

Bluetooth and wifi do not interfere with each other.
---