I am unable to stay connected to live

#51Crystyn_7BPosted 8/25/2014 11:46:14 AM
dueric posted...
Crystyn_7B posted...

That's so annoying I bought a bluetooth device that just receives audio and puts it out but every time I used it, it frickin interfered with the wifi

Bluetooth and wifi do not interfere with each other.

they do if they use the same channel.
---
GT:Schreckstoff PSN: JudasInHell
Destiny Clan: Inquisition (http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/164812)
#52jblaze2121Posted 8/25/2014 11:47:00 AM
OpheliaAdenade
User ID 6476476
Board User Level -1: Suspended
User's posting privileges have been suspended for one or more Terms of Service violations, pending review by an Administrator.

Poor poor Ophelia :(
---
FC~3093 8430 0175 IGN~jblaze #of peaches consumed~ova 9000!!!!!!!!! Pawn Shop Owner/GT~jblaze2121-PSN~jblaze2121http://tinyurl.com/jblazepokemonz
#53casper316Posted 8/25/2014 11:47:34 AM
dueric posted...
casper316 posted...
dueric posted...
So what?

If everything else is working as he says, there's only 2 possible problems. 1) Live. 2) He's not being honest.

One thing I know it's not is "interference". Is this 2001?

lol you obviously know nothing about wifi kid, there is a lot of things that can cause interference and signal loss, hell there was even a poster that said they had a baby monitor the caused the problem, as well as I had a cordless phone that would cause it too, which I had to move from my computer desk. things still run off the 2.4 and 5 GHz bands only the newer stuff they just released is starting to run at higher frequencies and even then the xbox one is still using 802.11n so that's still going to be either a 2.4 or 5GHz signal.

If there was interference it wouldn't allow his other stuff to connect either.

So yeah, kid, wifi, common sense, etc...

just because it cause's it on one device doesn't me it will on another. my phone prevented me from connecting to my server via wifi but the other computer I have would connect to my router with no problems using the same wifi, so again kid you know nothing.
---
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BlaseCasper316
XBL Gamertag: Casper316
#54duericPosted 8/25/2014 11:49:16 AM
Crystyn_7B posted...
dueric posted...
Crystyn_7B posted...

That's so annoying I bought a bluetooth device that just receives audio and puts it out but every time I used it, it frickin interfered with the wifi

Bluetooth doesn't use channels. It can only run one way.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#55casper316Posted 8/25/2014 11:51:31 AM
Crystyn_7B posted...
dueric posted...
Crystyn_7B posted...

apparently this kid hasn't used bluetooth and wifi in the same exact spot at the same exact time... I.E. running a bluetooth wireless keyboard and mouse next to a .n router running with 5GHz dual band signals... I couldn't use that KB and mouse for crap it kept d/c all the time.
---
#56ExempliGratiaPosted 8/25/2014 11:52:37 AM
jblaze2121 posted...
OpheliaAdenade
User ID 6476476
User's posting privileges have been suspended for one or more Terms of Service violations, pending review by an Administrator.

Poor poor Ophelia :(

They finally got him. Is a crackdown happening? Hmm.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#57duericPosted 8/25/2014 11:53:42 AM
casper316 posted...

just because it cause's it on one device doesn't me it will on another. my phone prevented me from connecting to my server via wifi but the other computer I have would connect to my router with no problems using the same wifi, so again kid you know nothing.

Oh. Well why didn't you say so? Unsubstantiated anecdotal evidence from one person is like fingerprints in a courtroom.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#58casper316Posted 8/25/2014 11:57:02 AM
dueric posted...
casper316 posted...

Oh. Well why didn't you say so? Unsubstantiated anecdotal evidence from one person is like fingerprints in a courtroom.

lol kid there is another person had an interference issue with a baby monitor as well, you are ignorant and do not know a thing about what you are talking about.
---
#59duericPosted 8/25/2014 11:58:04 AM
casper316 posted...
dueric posted...
casper316 posted...

lol kid there is another person had an interference issue with a baby monitor as well, you are ignorant and do not know a thing about what you are talking about.

2 people? Well now you're just destroying me. My face is red, indeed.
---
#60CapwnDPosted 8/25/2014 11:58:57 AM
User Name OpheliaAdenade
User ID 6476476

Finally. That only took a few months.
---
Death to the New Flesh, long live Videodrome!