What do you guys think?

---
---
Bungie's "Destiny" Has Reached A New Level Of Gaming
(Only On Multi Consoles)
#2ozonegamesPosted 8/25/2014 9:46:25 AM
Do it
#3MicrosoftLoverPosted 8/25/2014 9:48:30 AM
Nah, dogs. That's a weak organization compared to the Illuminati. Go with that.
---
Not changing signature until Hideo Kojima retires or gets fired.
#4Crystyn_7BPosted 8/25/2014 9:51:36 AM
If you want to be associated with a twitter account that posted ISIS propaganda and made a bomb thread that led to an FBI investigation go ahead.
---
GT:Schreckstoff PSN: JudasInHell
Destiny Clan: Inquisition (http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/164812)
#5kennyynnooPosted 8/25/2014 9:52:29 AM
They might go after u or you might have someone in the fbi watch over you. That's not as bad as claiming to be a terrorist but they did do a bomb threat on a plane. Do what you want
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
#6Exodus_Prime(Topic Creator)Posted 8/25/2014 9:55:45 AM
kennyynnoo posted...
They might go after u or you might have someone in the fbi watch over you. That's not as bad as claiming to be a terrorist but they did do a bomb threat on a plane. Do what you want

Didn't they do that to one of the Sony guys?

---
---
Bungie's "Destiny" Has Reached A New Level Of Gaming
(Only On Multi Consoles)
#7kennyynnooPosted 8/25/2014 10:01:50 AM
Exodus_Prime posted...
kennyynnoo posted...

Didn't they do that to one of the Sony guys?

---

Yep
http://www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2014/08/24/sony-online-entertainment-presidents-flight-diverted-by-psn-hackers-bomb-threat/

I followed the Twitter, I have a PS account an all, I was slightly curious what they were doing. I ended unplugging my consoles from being able to do download last night just in case lol.
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
#8Reflex-ArcPosted 8/25/2014 10:02:47 AM
It's time for another Good Idea, Bad Idea...
---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
#9bgwilly255Posted 8/25/2014 10:03:22 AM
You're a teenager with no understanding of the world, aren't you?
---
GT: Kalashnikov X - Looking for Diablo 3 players; Xbox One
8/24/2014 The day that Laylow12 posted a positive message on the Xbox One board.
#10astutecolliePosted 8/25/2014 10:04:18 AM
Nah, they are just small time hackers taking down very vulnerable weak networks like PSN. They will be caught very soon and the whole thing would just be a blip that everyone will forget about. There have been other hacker groups that have done stuff on this scale in the past and you never hear about them anymore because theyre sitting in prison cells.