Should u be able to Trade items in Destiny?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Should u be able to Trade items in Destiny?
2 years ago#11
ace_two_max posted...
Take a long hard look at Borderlands and Diablo 3, see the hacks? See the Duping?

Now with what you seen, explain why you want the same back here in Destiny, P.S "I have no time to grind for gear I Work all the time" Isn't the correct answer, It's a sob story.

So rather than employ a system to prevent save edited items from being brought online, let's just punish everyone.

Excellent philosophy.
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
2 years ago#12
garydavexxx posted...
Absolutely not, trading would only encourage people to sell/buy gear for real money. Which would mean lots of idiots in end game gear playing end game content / iron banner who don't deserve to.

Then just make exotics and legs accountbound
GT:Schreckstoff PSN: JudasInHell
Destiny Clan: Inquisition (http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/164812)
2 years ago#13
garydavexxx posted...
Absolutely not, trading would only encourage people to sell/buy gear for real money. Which would mean lots of idiots in end game gear playing end game content / iron banner who don't deserve to.
Not taking Gamefaqs seriously since 2004. Gamefaqs mods are a joke.
2 years ago#14
dueric posted...
ace_two_max posted...
Take a long hard look at Borderlands and Diablo 3, see the hacks? See the Duping?

Now with what you seen, explain why you want the same back here in Destiny, P.S "I have no time to grind for gear I Work all the time" Isn't the correct answer, It's a sob story.

So rather than employ a system to prevent save edited items from being brought online, let's just punish everyone.

Excellent philosophy.

Gearbox has more experience than Bungie at this type of loot system and blizzard has more than both combined, yet they CANNOT find a way to prevent it. What makes you think a developer known for only making FPS will?

Excellent thinking
Your arms are too short to box with GOD!!!
2 years ago#15
youngunner2123 posted...
dueric posted...
ace_two_max posted...

Excellent philosophy.

Gearbox has more experience than Bungie at this type of loot system and blizzard has more than both combined, yet they CANNOT find a way to prevent it. What makes you think a developer known for only making FPS will?

Excellent thinking

All they have to do is prevent copying of saves.

So yeah. Next time you wanna play "funny ending" get the rest of the post right first.
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
2 years ago#16
KID VID posted...
*shrugs* Meh.
Desktop: i7-4790k, 16gb Ddr3, R9 280x, Some random HDD's, 840 Evo 250Gb
Laptop: Razerblade 14: i7-4702HQ, 8GB Ddr3, Gtx 765M, 256GB Msata SSD
2 years ago#17
youngunner2123 posted...
dueric posted...
ace_two_max posted...

Excellent philosophy.

Excellent thinking

neither of these games is always on, you're always connected to Bungie servers and if I'm not mistaken gear is even stored only on the bungie servers
2 years ago#18
Crystyn_7B posted...
youngunner2123 posted...
dueric posted...
ace_two_max posted...

Excellent philosophy.

Excellent thinking

neither of these games is always on, you're always connected to Bungie servers and if I'm not mistaken gear is even stored only on the bungie servers

I thought diablo 3 was on pc?

Still imagine if they did and there would be modded guns like in BL! That def would kill the game instantly. No need to farm or lvl up as raids would be super easy and then pointless.

Maybe somewhere down the line they figure out a trade only with friends or something like that. Heck even a way to assign only those people But that may be too much lol
2 years ago#19
youngunner2123 posted...
Crystyn_7B posted...
youngunner2123 posted...
dueric posted...
ace_two_max posted...

Excellent philosophy.

Excellent thinking

I thought diablo 3 was on pc?

Still imagine if they did and there would be modded guns like in BL! That def would kill the game instantly. No need to farm or lvl up as raids would be super easy and then pointless.

Maybe somewhere down the line they figure out a trade only with friends or something like that. Heck even a way to assign only those people But that may be too much lol

Diablo 3 on PC has no duped items, case in point. If a game is always on and stuff is saved server side there is no way to dupe.
2 years ago#20
Ok I see your point
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Should u be able to Trade items in Destiny?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived