Are you picking up Madden 15 tomorrow?

#11kidwgmPosted 8/25/2014 11:50:53 AM
No.
---
Currently Playing: Lego Marvel Super Heros, FTL iOS and Peggle 2.
(Owner: gaming PC, 360, PS3, 3DS, Wii, WiiU, Xbox One)
#12EllesarienPosted 8/25/2014 11:52:20 AM(edited)
Pre-ordered via EA access after demoing it.. All ready to rumble at midnight tonight.

Already have my Ultimate Team setup and a few objectives done. Can't wait....The demo really sold me. A lot better than 25 from what I saw and played.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#13kennyynnooPosted 8/25/2014 11:53:34 AM
IceHusky posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
I enjoyed nfl football 95 I believe but I never quit playing tecmo bowl. I was going to stick to Madden 25 on ea access but I admit, I splurged. The demo , won me over, its a much better game then 25. I reserved it yesterday. Canceled my Forza Horizon 2 reserve (still buying it but I want it digital). I will probably sell Madden 15 by November knowing me lol.

Ironically, I don't remember playing much of NFL football 95. I did own Joe Montana football and Joe Montana football II: Sport's Talk football, but I think by the time Joe Montana NFL football 95 came out, I had already moved onto the Sony Playstation since it released the same year. I need to buy it for my collection though since I really enjoyed the series and Joe Montana was such an integral football player for me during my teen years. Yeah, Tecmo Bowl was sick too. I currently own a copy for my SNES. ;)

On another note: I really wish football videogame are as simple to get into today as they were back during the Genesis and SNES days. Sometimes modern sport's games get so bogged down with all of this side stuff (e.g., Dynasty Mode, Training, Create a Team, etc), that trying to play a simple game of football in a video game gets really complicated. It would be great to play a Madden today without all of the extraneous features, but with the amazing graphics and gameplay that this new one has. I just want to start up a game right away and not have to sift through all of the menus to start a game. lol

I popped in super tecmo bowl....2 or 3...which ever one let you edit. I still had my save from when I was in like middle school, I'm 32 now lol. I turned the rams into the Michigan wolverine then. Pretty awesome, Tom Brady was actually the back up on michigan then and nobody then knew who he was, kind of cool to see the roster then.
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
#14BoomerTheGreatPosted 8/25/2014 1:50:13 PM
I am excited from all the positivity. Hopefully a worthy football game.
---
Greatness comes from within
#15staticxtreme5Posted 8/25/2014 2:14:23 PM
Joe Montana Football is returning just so you guys know, since you all seem to love it so much. I myself wish the 2k series would be able to make a new football game with the NFL license.
#16kennyynnooPosted 8/25/2014 2:16:38 PM
staticxtreme5 posted...
Joe Montana Football is returning just so you guys know, since you all seem to love it so much. I myself wish the 2k series would be able to make a new football game with the NFL license.

Who doesn't, what's worse is EA holds the espn license but freaking use cbs announcers so they can't use the espn license on Madden. Its a joke for the presentation. Gameplay however is satisfying finally.
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
#17bLiNdSnIpErZ20Posted 8/25/2014 2:18:10 PM
Nope. Sports games don't interest me at all.
---
Get back in your rocket, and f*** off back to Legoland you c****!
#18IceHusky(Topic Creator)Posted 8/25/2014 2:36:03 PM
staticxtreme5 posted...

Do you have a source for this?
---
My Game Collection: http://vgcollect.com/icewolf
I miss you Dad: 1943 - 2004
#19RS_YELARAKAPosted 8/25/2014 2:37:23 PM
Pre ordered mine the second I got my XB1. Will be my first current gen Madden and it looks amazing. I got M25 last year after taking a few years off and MUT mode was pretty awesome.
---
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad)
NNID - YELARAKA
#20DirkMcGurkinPosted 8/26/2014 3:14:48 AM
If I like football, what other choice do I have? Thanks EA!

I miss you NFL2K.
---
Gamertag : Dirk McGurkin