Are you picking up Madden 15 tomorrow?

#21elbarto1Posted 8/26/2014 3:29:06 AM
bLiNdSnIpErZ20 posted...
Nope. Sports games don't interest me at all.

---
I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!
:XBL: THE B0DY :PSN: THE_BODY_ :NNID: The_B0DY
#22lunchbox2042Posted 8/26/2014 4:12:52 AM
I was going to but they still haven't fixed simulated game stats in franchise mode. I don't want to see every current starting quarterback be a backup by year 3 which is what's currently happening. If they release a patch to fix this crap, then I'll probably pick it up.
#23cheezedadadaPosted 8/26/2014 5:16:06 AM
For those who are getting Madden today...enjoy.

I am rocking back and forth all excited for The Walking Dead and Dark Souls 2 DLC. Only have to wait like 9 more hours before I can play it though. I cant believe TWD finale is here ....so hyped.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58RSC7HO9aU - Action Bronson - Rap Video of the Year.
I notice when Diablo 3's frame rate drops from 60 to 58 on the Xbox One.
#24billsfanno1Posted 8/26/2014 5:33:05 AM
DirkMcGurkin posted...
If I like football, what other choice do I have? Thanks EA!

I miss you NFL2K.

For all that Madden 15 is doing right, there are still a couple of glaring gaps:
(a) the running game is floaty and doesn't have the great feel that NFL2K had
(b) Madden does not have a stadium sounds feature that lets you customize the music in each stadium (I had a blast making Buffalo's stadium sound exactly like gameday and it really increased the immersion).
#25kennyynnooPosted 8/26/2014 5:44:37 AM
billsfanno1 posted...
DirkMcGurkin posted...
If I like football, what other choice do I have? Thanks EA!

I miss you NFL2K.

For all that Madden 15 is doing right, there are still a couple of glaring gaps:
(a) the running game is floaty and doesn't have the great feel that NFL2K had
(b) Madden does not have a stadium sounds feature that lets you customize the music in each stadium (I had a blast making Buffalo's stadium sound exactly like gameday and it really increased the immersion).

(B)Wouldn't matter this gen doesn't allow custom music in game yet anyways. That's on x1 and the Ps4 because nba 2k can't do it this gen like last gen. Ncaa football allowed it last gen to. I'm sure they'd do it if it were possible.
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
#26Big FanPosted 8/26/2014 7:09:19 AM
IceHusky posted...
staticxtreme5 posted...
Joe Montana Football is returning just so you guys know, since you all seem to love it so much. I myself wish the 2k series would be able to make a new football game with the NFL license.

Do you have a source for this?

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/07/12/joe-montana-teases-new-football-game
---
GT: Code XxX
Miami Dolphins
#27heffley19Posted 8/26/2014 8:00:21 AM(edited)
You can just pick up Madden 25 for $40 less...
---
XBL - Heffley
Nintendo - Heffley19
#28axelfooley2k5Posted 8/26/2014 9:25:00 AM
no

i know people who will though

i have a feeling that they just added new camera angles for defense

i cant support them at full price for roster updates
they messed up nhl 15 also
---
Rolling Stones, Street Fighting Man, G-Sevennnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ud71mm2TxP4
#29HammerMachinePosted 8/26/2014 9:26:03 AM
Joe Montana Football was awesome! I loved it.. had it on Sega.. Football 94 to be exact.. I remember putting it in the genesis and hearing a real human voice for the first time in a video game and my dad was in the hallway going "Its saturday night, what game are you watching!?" haha.. Thats how good it sounded for the times... Great game! I would LOVE to have a Montana franchise.. can you imagine.. Madden 16 vs Montana 16.. ahhhh that would be epic! and it would give EA a reason to step it up!!