Downloaded Games Question

#11CapwnDPosted 8/25/2014 2:53:17 PM
killtacular30 posted...
OK but what if the guy that sells me the console buy a new console later on or signs in at a friends house won't I lose access to them...

Won't that be to taking a risk on the digital game?

It doesn't matter if he logs in on another console. The Home console is the Home console. If he makes another console the Home console, then you will lose access.
---
Death to the New Flesh, long live Videodrome!
#12casper316Posted 8/25/2014 2:53:20 PM
killtacular30 posted...
OK but what if the guy that sells me the console buy a new console later on or signs in at a friends house won't I lose access to them...

if he just signs in you won't lose complete access no just when he decides to play that game. but if he makes his new xbox one his home console with that gamertag you will lose complete access.
---
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BlaseCasper316
XBL Gamertag: Casper316
#13killtacular30(Topic Creator)Posted 8/25/2014 2:58:49 PM
Ok thanks for the help, that clear everything up.. He wants 400 for the console and it comes with Ghosts physical copy and Forza 5 digital copy but with that game not being 100% mine I could lose it later on if he gets another console... That is kinda risky...
#14SPACEHAWKSPosted 8/25/2014 2:59:38 PM
killtacular30 posted...

Long story short, yes there is a chance that you can lose access to Forza in the future. You might want to instead consider purchasing a new console to guarantee that you have no problems with included digital games. The $399.99 bundle with Sunset Overdrive seems like a great deal.
#15duericPosted 8/25/2014 2:59:47 PM
killtacular30 posted...
Ok thanks for the help, that clear everything up.. He wants 400 for the console and it comes with Ghosts physical copy and Forza 5 digital copy but with that game not being 100% mine I could lose it later on if he gets another console... That is kinda risky...

Just buying a used console is risky, bro.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#16Shura_SurplicePosted 8/25/2014 2:59:58 PM
My X1 came with Fifa 14 and I downloaded it with my GT but I never made that console my "home console". Before selling it I deleted my profile and checked out with another GT if I could play, and yes, I did play with that other GT.
---
I had the X1 for a while, now I own a PS4 and I am loving it :)
#17killtacular30(Topic Creator)Posted 8/25/2014 3:05:21 PM
Buying a used console can risky but not so much when there still few months of factory warranty left on it... IS 400 a fair price or should I tell just to delete Forza 5 off of it and offer him 375?
#18SPACEHAWKSPosted 8/25/2014 3:08:50 PM
killtacular30 posted...
Buying a used console can risky but not so much when there still few months of factory warranty left on it... IS 400 a fair price or should I tell just to delete Forza 5 off of it and offer him 375?

Personally I think that's way too much for a used product, you are better off getting a brand new console with an included game/ without kinect for $399.
#19duericPosted 8/25/2014 3:09:07 PM
killtacular30 posted...

Honestly, I would never buy a used console period. There's a reason the seller is willing to take such a huge hit.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#20killtacular30(Topic Creator)Posted 8/25/2014 3:11:15 PM
I bought one a month ago for myself for 300 with Kinect and 3 games all used but worked fine, no problems at all...