No hbo go app?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. No hbo go app?
9 months ago#1
Does anyone know when xbox one will get an hbo go app? The 360 has one but it's annoying to have to switch my hdmi cord to watch it.
---
A.K. 2/14/10 T.C.P.
9 months ago#2
It has been announced to come this year but nothing more than that.
---
If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything - Mark Twain
9 months ago#3
SmokeMassTree posted...
Does anyone know when xbox one will get an hbo go app? The 360 has one but it's annoying to have to switch my hdmi cord to watch it.

You can get a HDMI cable for 1 from Amazon. Stop being cheap.
---
You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel.
9 months ago#4
McNabFish posted...
SmokeMassTree posted...

Think about that for 3 seconds.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
9 months ago#5
Get a chromecast plug it in the xbox, problem solved and you can broadcast anything online with Google chrome or almost all phone apps can be broadcasted.
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
9 months ago#6
McNabFish posted...
SmokeMassTree posted...

I have more than one hdmi cord, my tv doesn't have unlimited spots to plug them in though.

kennyynnoo posted...
Get a chromecast plug it in the xbox, problem solved and you can broadcast anything online with Google chrome or almost all phone apps can be broadcasted.

I don't want to have to buy something else. All I want is an hbo go app on the xbox one.
---
A.K. 2/14/10 T.C.P.
9 months ago#7
SmokeMassTree posted...

I don't want to have to buy something else. All I want is an hbo go app on the xbox one.

You and everybody else, my man.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. No hbo go app?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived