No hbo go app?

#1SmokeMassTreePosted 8/25/2014 2:50:09 PM
Does anyone know when xbox one will get an hbo go app? The 360 has one but it's annoying to have to switch my hdmi cord to watch it.
---
A.K. 2/14/10 T.C.P.
#2regsantotomasPosted 8/25/2014 2:51:18 PM
It has been announced to come this year but nothing more than that.
---
If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything - Mark Twain
#3McNabFishPosted 8/25/2014 3:07:56 PM
SmokeMassTree posted...
Does anyone know when xbox one will get an hbo go app? The 360 has one but it's annoying to have to switch my hdmi cord to watch it.

You can get a HDMI cable for 1 from Amazon. Stop being cheap.
---
You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel.
#4duericPosted 8/25/2014 3:11:05 PM
McNabFish posted...
SmokeMassTree posted...

Think about that for 3 seconds.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#5kennyynnooPosted 8/25/2014 3:19:13 PM
Get a chromecast plug it in the xbox, problem solved and you can broadcast anything online with Google chrome or almost all phone apps can be broadcasted.
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
#6SmokeMassTree(Topic Creator)Posted 8/27/2014 11:07:32 AM
McNabFish posted...
SmokeMassTree posted...

I have more than one hdmi cord, my tv doesn't have unlimited spots to plug them in though.

kennyynnoo posted...
Get a chromecast plug it in the xbox, problem solved and you can broadcast anything online with Google chrome or almost all phone apps can be broadcasted.

I don't want to have to buy something else. All I want is an hbo go app on the xbox one.
---
A.K. 2/14/10 T.C.P.
#7duericPosted 8/27/2014 11:51:02 AM
SmokeMassTree posted...

I don't want to have to buy something else. All I want is an hbo go app on the xbox one.

You and everybody else, my man.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member