Predict ign review score for Sunset Overdrive?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Predict ign review score for Sunset Overdrive?
11 months ago#31
They will give the Insomniac average between 7.5 and 8.5.

It will get about 3 million in its lifetime.
---
Due to recent economic conditions, and the rising cost of Electricity, Gas and Oil, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.
11 months ago#32
Honestly can't understand the hype around this game I expect it to get a max score of 7.8 dropping to around 6.5.

I don't think it's going to be as good as people hope it will.
---
They picked an allegiance to a system. And they defend it and will lay their own lives for the console of their choosing. The Game of Consoles is just starting.
11 months ago#33
"game's okay" 9/10
---
Post of the ****ing year. - crimsyn_76 Best. Example. Ever. - Veliconis
Epic. - Xade76 Want to run that by us in English instead of Derp, champ? - pies12
11 months ago#34
garydavexxx posted...
Honestly can't understand the hype around this game I hope it doesnt get a max score of more than 7.8 dropping to around 6.5.

I pray it's not going to be as good as it looks.

why dont you want it to be good bro?
---
12 August 2014 known as the day of SALT on pony island
GT je suisLe juif () Controller/online/games>>resolution
11 months ago#35
That's not what I wrote...
---
They picked an allegiance to a system. And they defend it and will lay their own lives for the console of their choosing. The Game of Consoles is just starting.
11 months ago#36
leelee3105 posted...
garydavexxx posted...
Honestly can't understand the hype around this game I hope it doesnt get a max score of more than 7.8 dropping to around 6.5.

I pray it's not going to be as good as it looks.

why dont you want it to be good bro?

Last Insomniac games : 83, 70, 63, 65, 76 / 100 ( Metacritic )

They were good during the PS1/PS2 era (spyro, ratchet&clank always 80+, 90+) and have been tanking ever since.
11 months ago#37
IGN: 8.0-8.5

I predict solid 80 Metascore with a 5 Userscore (brought down by folks who didn't actually play it).
---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
11 months ago#38
Low 8, high 7. I'm not interested in it as a x1 gamer and I like shooters.
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
11 months ago#39
9. Every Insomniac game is excellent. Anyone who votes lower than that is just a jealous salty pony.
11 months ago#40
Hope they hit it out of the park like they did with rachet and clank series because i'm a big insomiac fan, but i wouldn't be surprise if this game falls into a 7 or 8 based on their recent work. anything over 90 will be the icing on the cake.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Predict ign review score for Sunset Overdrive?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived