Predict ign review score for Sunset Overdrive?

#41Exodus_PrimePosted 8/26/2014 6:58:44 AM
IGN review for Sunset O?

It will go something like this, depending on who reviews the game.

Unbiased Editor: 8.5

Colin: 7.5

Ryan: 9

---
---
Bungie's "Destiny" Has Reached A New Level Of Gaming
(Only On Multi Consoles)
#4219eighty7Posted 8/26/2014 7:07:41 AM
Ten doritos out of ten mountain dews.
#43LorneMaIvoPosted 8/26/2014 7:14:05 AM
astutecollie posted...
9. Every Insomniac game is excellent. Anyone who votes lower than that is just a jealous salty pony.

Jealous of what? Being in last place with the voted worse upcoming library?
---
Proof I post facts and don't break the ToS ~ http://i.imgur.com/flCIqfN.png
#44Hudson_RLPosted 8/26/2014 7:28:30 AM
8. I'd be happy with that.
---
Follow the Buzzards...
GT: Hudson RL (PSN: HudsonRL)
#45Jiggy101011Posted 8/26/2014 7:39:20 AM
LorneMaIvo posted...
astutecollie posted...
9. Every Insomniac game is excellent. Anyone who votes lower than that is just a jealous salty pony.

Oh look, another argument between Benjimain and Astute... I guess this topic is going to be 3 pages long now.
---
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
Currently Playing: Gears of War 3, Titanfall, Halo 4
#46astutecolliePosted 8/26/2014 7:47:36 AM(edited)
LorneMaIvo posted...
astutecollie posted...

LOL you are so salty dude. Every single X1 game that looks good you turn into a 12 year old fighting about it trying to convince people that it looks terrible! You really arent mentally stable. You are literally borderline narcissistic.

The game looks great and you know damn well it does, and there are 0 exclusives like it on the PS4 this year. Thats why youre here. Every post you make reeks of bitterness, jealousy, regret not buying the X1 instead, reassurance. You look ridiculous trying to trash games by great developers that people are hyped up about as you sit there in misery with nothing to play on the PS4. Shoulda looked at the exclusives list before you bought it then.

All I know its Im gonna have a great holiday with my white x1 sunset bundle :). Oh, and not to mention 4 excellent Halo games. Um, what will you be playing this fall? Driveclub HAHAAAAA
#47LorneMaIvoPosted 8/26/2014 7:51:51 AM
My post above didn't say anything about this game, so what are you talking about? You put forward that PS4 owners are jealous and I asked what of, because being in last place and having the voted lesser upcoming library are not things to be jealous of.

lol'd at you calling me salty while furiously typing out those insults.
---
#48DirkMcGurkinPosted 8/26/2014 8:03:04 AM
I can't guess the score of a game I've never played because I don't know if it's good or bad until I've played it.
---
Gamertag : Dirk McGurkin
#49Xeeh_BitzPosted 8/26/2014 8:05:21 AM
astutecollie posted...
LorneMaIvo posted...
astutecollie posted...

LOL you are so salty dude. Every single X1 game that looks good you turn into a 12 year old fighting about it trying to convince people that it looks terrible! You really arent mentally stable. You are literally borderline narcissistic.

The game looks great and you know damn well it does, and there are 0 exclusives like it on the PS4 this year. Thats why youre here. Every post you make reeks of bitterness, jealousy, regret not buying the X1 instead, reassurance. You look ridiculous trying to trash games by great developers that people are hyped up about as you sit there in misery with nothing to play on the PS4. Shoulda looked at the exclusives list before you bought it then.

All I know its Im gonna have a great holiday with my white x1 sunset bundle :). Oh, and not to mention 4 excellent Halo games. Um, what will you be playing this fall? Driveclub HAHAAAAA

Actually the best games releasing this holiday season are multiplat, he'll be playing the superior version of the game while you play an infamous knockoff and a game that any real gamer has already played. Careful what you respond with about resolution and frame-rate since you're stoked about a game that only has resolution increase going for it.
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#50LorneMaIvoPosted 8/26/2014 8:07:19 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Careful what you respond with about resolution and frame-rate since you're stoked about a game that only has resolution increase going for it.

Haha yeah, that is an excellent point. Also, notice how he's fluffing up the amount of games he will have to play? The MCC is ONE game, not FOUR as he likes to point out. A remaster collection counts as one game. Funny how Xbox fans last generation were claiming the same for the very first of these collections; the God of War Collection, yet have now changed their mind on how many games it counts as.
---