got Titanfall and Watchdogs as a gift, keep or trade in?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. got Titanfall and Watchdogs as a gift, keep or trade in?
9 months ago#1
My wifey got me a console bundle for my bday that came with titanfall and watchdogs, I am probably going to keep titanfall merely because I did play it a few times and had a ton of fun with it, however the gameplay I have seen of watchdogs really left me uninterested, I was contemplating returning watchdogs and either getting DR3 or Shadows of Mordor, opinions Gfaqs board?
9 months ago#2
Keep titanfall if you have fun w it.
Trade/sell watch dogs. It's crap.
---
I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!
:XBL: THE B0DY :PSN: THE_BODY_ :NNID: The_B0DY
9 months ago#3
From a person who owns both, titanfall was very fun with friends and fun for the first 2 weeks then i got bored with it and just went back to battlefield 4 but titanfall is a pretty good game no doubt and you may find more out of it than me.

Watchdogs i enjoyed alot. I played that for 3 weeks straight and did all the sidequest. I like sanbox games and im from chicago so it was cool playing a game that
Took place in chicago even though it was kinda a generic version of it.

Overall just keep both. They are both good games.
9 months ago#4
B1GB0SS_86 posted...
From a person who owns both, titanfall was very fun with friends and fun for the first 2 weeks then i got bored with it and just went back to battlefield 4 but titanfall is a pretty good game no doubt and you may find more out of it than me.

Watchdogs i enjoyed alot. I played that for 3 weeks straight and did all the sidequest. I like sanbox games and im from chicago so it was cool playing a game that

I just didnt like the physics in watch dogs and i know that when GTA V comes out on xb1 ill be playing that just as much as i am now
9 months ago#5
whompa_fett posted...
B1GB0SS_86 posted...

I just didnt like the physics in watch dogs and i know that when GTA V comes out on xb1 ill be playing that just as much as i am now

Yea.. i can understand the physics complaint. Me personally i hate and i mean hate the fact that you cant shoot while driving. That was the only thing i didnt like about it.
9 months ago#6
B1GB0SS_86 posted...
whompa_fett posted...
B1GB0SS_86 posted...

Yea.. i can understand the physics complaint. Me personally i hate and i mean hate the fact that you cant shoot while driving. That was the only thing i didnt like about it.

There's no jump button either, weird. I regret getting Watch Dogs digitally as it would have been sold by now. Titanfall is ace!
---
The only time MacMillan was wrong was when he thought he had made a mistake. - ( ')
ARTE ET LABORE
9 months ago#7
Here's a crazy wackadoodle idea, play the games and then trade them in once you're done with then.

Is making up your own damn mind really too difficult?

I'm so sick of these dumb topics all the time on this board

Sell me and xbox one
Which games should I play?
Will I like this game

Are the opinions of the people here really that important to you?
---
They picked an allegiance to a system. And they defend it and will lay their own lives for the console of their choosing. The Game of Consoles is just starting.
9 months ago#8
garydavexxx posted...
Here's a crazy wackadoodle idea, play the games and then trade them in once you're done with then.

Sell me and xbox one
Will I like this game

dang dude, have some coffee or something. but yeah i agree with the first part. play them and then decide keep or trade in
---
12 August 2014 known as the day of SALT on pony island
GT je suisLe juif () Controller/online/games>>resolution
9 months ago#9
garydavexxx posted...

Sell me and xbox one
Will I like this game

That escalated quickly!
---
Brooklyn, NYC ..PSN/XBL: MilesAC87
9 months ago#10
elbarto1 posted...
Keep titanfall if you have fun w it.
Trade/sell watch dogs. It's crap.

+1
---
You are ignoring XXX message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. got Titanfall and Watchdogs as a gift, keep or trade in?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived