Hi-jinks Hijackers: How often are your game sessions derailed?

#1SigmaLongshotPosted 8/26/2014 7:04:42 AM
We all have work, families, appointments... prior commitments. So when we finally get the Tim to slump into a chair and veg out with some videogames, it's a godsend!

But then there are times when you're just about to, or mid-game, and you're wrenched away... your fun, hijacked!!

(Having just joined the all-console club I've been trying to play Killzone on my new PS4, but each evening is a cacophony of Xbox One friends begging me to help them win Battlefield, Titanfall or Garden Warfare matches. Argh!)

So, how often are your hijinks hijacked, and what's the most common culprit?
---
XB1/XB360/Wii U: TotoMimo
PS4: Gooey_Toto ADD ME OR FACE THE UN-ADDED CONSEQUENCES! Which are nothing.
#2kennyynnooPosted 8/26/2014 7:09:25 AM
My 4 y old getting up to go pee at night. That's all, no biggie, beats him going in bed but he rarely gets up.
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
#3DeadParmoPosted 8/26/2014 7:10:01 AM
Kids

Apparently they need looking after alot too.

Aw well she will be a teenager in 11 years and hate me. Peace soon
#4SigmaLongshot(Topic Creator)Posted 8/26/2014 7:13:31 AM
Awwww!

Aye, I've heard those kid things are pretty cool. I'm almost 30. I should really think about getting one of 'em...
---
XB1/XB360/Wii U: TotoMimo
PS4: Gooey_Toto ADD ME OR FACE THE UN-ADDED CONSEQUENCES! Which are nothing.
#5kennyynnooPosted 8/26/2014 7:23:06 AM(edited)
SigmaLongshot posted...
Awwww!

Aye, I've heard those kid things are pretty cool. I'm almost 30. I should really think about getting one of 'em...

You wipe there butts the first 2 -4 years, they'll wipe yours the final 2-4.
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
#6AWarAmp84Posted 8/26/2014 7:21:10 AM
My wife lol. You know how the saying goes, "happy wife, happy life". She doesn't really care if I play a little each night but gaming marathons don't really happen to often anymore which is probably a good thing in the long run.
---
Not taking Gamefaqs seriously since 2004. Gamefaqs mods are a joke.
#7AceAndJunpeiPosted 8/26/2014 8:02:29 AM
My dog is always interrupting my sessions. She's very jealous when I'm not paying attention to her, so she'll climb on my lap and lick the hell out of me until I put the controller down and give her a good patting.
---
"**** ****..."-* **** ***** (8/8/14)