Would you trade Rise of the Tomb Raider exclusivity for Bloodborne?

#111MicrosoftLoverPosted 8/27/2014 12:28:40 PM
blitz_0623 posted...
kcypher2000 is convinced every person who disagrees with him is a pony and has alts that agree with each other. just let him be. Next thing he's gonna do now is call me out for being an alt of you 2

Yeah, I agree with kcypher2000 except...

It's not a sony pony but a vampire. That big fat vampire from Blade with the computers all around it.

"You need me, Frost! You need me!"
---
Not changing signature until Hideo Kojima retires or gets fired.
#112dnmtPosted 8/27/2014 12:31:20 PM
ExempliGratia posted...
dnmt posted...
ExempliGratia posted...
dnmt posted...
ExempliGratia posted...
Where's the source that says that MS removed 5 mil because they didn't sell that much? Or is this an assumption

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/it-sounds-like-xbox-one-sales-have-reached-at-leas/1100-6421798/

That's not a source saying it was removed because they didn't sell as much.

MS themselves specifically changed the line "five million Xbox One gamers..." to "millions of Xbox One gamers...", that seems pretty self-explanatory to me but feel free to play the fool once more.

As I thought an assumption. Thanks for clarifying that for me.

Why would they remove this very specific figure otherwise? Come on man, don't be so deliberately obtuse.
#113ExempliGratiaPosted 8/27/2014 12:49:31 PM
Anything else? Those opinions you keep stating don't have relevance here.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#114jparis09Posted 8/27/2014 1:05:03 PM
dueric posted...
I would trade any exclusive for HBO Go.

This
---
Proud owner of a Xbox One, PS4, Vita, 3DS and a PC.
Why you may ask? I'm a gamer. I play games not companies.
#115SoftAssassinPosted 8/27/2014 6:12:53 PM
astutecollie posted...
blk911 posted...
Tomb Raider was bought to counter Uncharted 4. So that's the real Question:

Uncharted 4 Vs.Tomb Raider

Pick: Uncharted 4

Tomb raider. It sold more than each of the 3 console uncharted games, therefore the franchise is more valuable, aside from the fact that it did uncharted better than uncharted did.

This is like the second or third time you've posted this nonsense. Of course it sold more, it was released on 3 platforms as opposed to 1. TR: ps3,360, pc. Uncharted:ps3. Therefore, you can't claim tr is more valuable. Also, it's been re released on ps4 and x1. You're letting your inner xbot override logical thinking and it's making you look very stupid.
#116bleedingelitePosted 8/27/2014 6:54:42 PM
I don't want rise of the boob raider OR bloodboring.
#117CKnightPosted 8/29/2014 11:16:09 AM
Tomb Raider reboot is considered one of the best games of the last gen. And the remastered release I played(on PS4) was even more amazing.

I say it's equal to Uncharted 2 and 3, and close to being as good as The Last of Us.

So would I trade it's sequel for a Demon Souls/Dark Souls style game? No.

Wasn't a fan of Demons Soul. Thought Dark Souls was ok and played DS2 for maybe 3 hours before shelving it.

Tomb Raider reboot I played every chance I could for a week until I beat it. And then again on PS4.

IMO the PS4 could keep every Dark Soul style game until the end of the world. They can even take Lords of the Fallen.
#118dnmtPosted 8/29/2014 11:25:46 AM
CKnight posted...
Tomb Raider reboot is considered one of the best games of the last gen. And the remastered release I played(on PS4) was even more amazing.

I say it's equal to Uncharted 2 and 3, and close to being as good as The Last of Us.

So would I trade it's sequel for a Demon Souls/Dark Souls style game? No.

Wasn't a fan of Demons Soul. Thought Dark Souls was ok and played DS2 for maybe 3 hours before shelving it.

Tomb Raider reboot I played every chance I could for a week until I beat it. And then again on PS4.

IMO the PS4 could keep every Dark Soul style game until the end of the world. They can even take Lords of the Fallen.

Hey man, your opinion and everything but saying the TR reboot is considered one of the best games of last gen and then completely downplaying the Souls series when it's been received just as favorably - if not more so - is dishonest.
#119CKnightPosted 8/29/2014 4:03:17 PM
Because Tomb Raider was the total package. With a very memorable setting, gameplay, character development and story.

Once you get past the difficulty praise and some interesting boss designs, the Soul series pretty much has nothing else.

I don't need to play another Souls game or a game like it ever again. I'm just glad its niche and most games don't try to mimic it's style.

And I'm glad more games go for the blend of cinematic, varied locations and story telling of Uncharted, God of War, ect.