The sound is totally screwed up on Metro Redux

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. The sound is totally screwed up on Metro Redux
11 months ago#1
Very muted, can barely hear NPC's talking, and guns are completely silent when shooting. This is BS.
---
When you are going through Hell, keep going.
11 months ago#2
delete your install, and do it again.
11 months ago#3
Will do. Hopefully it doesn't take an hour and a half again like it did the first time....
---
When you are going through Hell, keep going.
11 months ago#4
Kaynes_Arse posted...
Will do. Hopefully it doesn't take an hour and a half again like it did the first time....

All games are nearly instantly playable on the PS4. The absolute most I've waited is 3 minutes.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
11 months ago#5
Kaynes_Arse posted...

Yea one time ryse took me nine and half hours. No joke. I was super angry.
11 months ago#6
I'm really gonna be pissed if I get home and my copy is borked.

I'll never buy another multiplat on xbone again. Why bother when ps4 is marginally better and has no bull**** headaches like this.

Might just return it before I open it to dodge the bullet.

Figured I'd be nice and show my Xbox some love, but now I'm wishing I just went ps4 again.
---
I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!
:XBL: THE B0DY :PSN: THE_BODY_ :NNID: The_B0DY
11 months ago#7
elbarto1 posted...

I'll never buy another multiplat on xbone again. Why bother when ps4 is marginally better and has no bull**** headaches like this.

Figured I'd be nice and show my Xbox some love, but now I'm wishing I just went ps4 again.

http://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/2eomxh/preview_psa_playing_disc_based_metro_redux/
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
11 months ago#8
Well I just started installing it. I don't have the preview beta anymore so I hope it works.

Glad I opted out of that program, seems like nothing but a headache this month.
---
11 months ago#9
kennyynnoo posted...
elbarto1 posted...

http://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/2eomxh/preview_psa_playing_disc_based_metro_redux/

i wouldnt even have given this obvious troll that link.
---
12 August 2014 known as the day of SALT on pony island
GT je suisLe juif () Controller/online/games>>resolution
11 months ago#10
How am I an "obvious troll" when I own both systems, am a long time user, and post daily on this and many other forums. I paid my dues you clown.

I love how voicing a legitimate gripe is met with trash talk and blind loyalty around here. Don't dare raise a concern about the brand new $500 console that users report won't play a brand new game. It's a serious issue dude, and one as consumers we should not have to deal with. I remember back when companies tested their products BEFORE releasing them to ensure they work ok. Now we are the beta testers it seems.

Anyway, that link seems to be correct, thanks for sharing. I'm not part of the beta anymore and the game loaded up and is playing fine.

My game in particular is loaded on an external and has had no problems yet.
---
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. The sound is totally screwed up on Metro Redux

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived