The sound is totally screwed up on Metro Redux

#31Kaynes_Arse(Topic Creator)Posted 8/28/2014 2:20:28 PM
zombody posted...
Are you a part of the preview program? That is causing issues for everyone with it

I don't think so.....I never signed up for it.
---
When you are going through Hell, keep going.
#32PraetorXynPosted 8/28/2014 9:07:45 PM
To be honest playing any Metro title on anything besides PC is a travesty.
---
Console war in a nutshell:
http://imgur.com/xA6GJZ9.png
#33AceAndJunpeiPosted 8/28/2014 9:12:53 PM
PraetorXyn posted...
To be honest playing any Metro title on anything besides PC is a travesty.

Not anymore.
---
"**** ****..."-* **** ***** (8/8/14)
#34godslayer1975Posted 8/28/2014 9:33:14 PM
leelee3105 posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
elbarto1 posted...
I'm really gonna be pissed if I get home and my copy is borked.

I'll never buy another multiplat on xbone again. Why bother when ps4 is marginally better and has no bull**** headaches like this.

Might just return it before I open it to dodge the bullet.

Figured I'd be nice and show my Xbox some love, but now I'm wishing I just went ps4 again.

http://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/2eomxh/preview_psa_playing_disc_based_metro_redux/

i wouldnt even have given this obvious troll that link.

It is true I went with it on my x1 because it has no games and just sits there so I thought I will buy something for it and then this happens and now until they fix it I need to play offline just so the broken patch does not download and now we wait until the patch is made right . But to losers like you if you say one bad thing about some lame company that has been more anti-consumer then any other console manufacturer this year then right away your a fanboy lol great logic also try having loyalty for the games not the corporation's . children
---
PS4,vita,ps3-kish1975
360,XBOX ONE-godslayer1975 ++++STEAM-godslayer1975
#35godslayer1975Posted 8/28/2014 9:36:03 PM
Kaynes_Arse posted...
zombody posted...
Are you a part of the preview program? That is causing issues for everyone with it

I don't think so.....I never signed up for it.

actually its a mix it is the patch interfering with something in the preview program that is on are consoles so technically it is both there faults and don't they need to submit this stuff for approval or do they just release anything they want with out testing these days .
---
PS4,vita,ps3-kish1975
360,XBOX ONE-godslayer1975 ++++STEAM-godslayer1975
#36PudgeisafishPosted 8/28/2014 10:31:48 PM
elbarto1 posted...
How am I an "obvious troll" when I own both systems, am a long time user, and post daily on this and many other forums. I paid my dues you clown.

I love how voicing a legitimate gripe is met with trash talk and blind loyalty around here. Don't dare raise a concern about the brand new $500 console that users report won't play a brand new game. It's a serious issue dude, and one as consumers we should not have to deal with. I remember back when companies tested their products BEFORE releasing them to ensure they work ok. Now we are the beta testers it seems.

Anyway, that link seems to be correct, thanks for sharing. I'm not part of the beta anymore and the game loaded up and is playing fine.

My game in particular is loaded on an external and has had no problems yet.

Yea, that's the point of being part of the preview team, to "test" the interface... I believe Microsoft gave a term of use during sign up.

You said legitimate gripe, but you haven't even experienced said problem with your "dodge the bullet" comment.

You sound trollish in your complaint and response, I don't blame the previous poster calling you out on it. Reread your posts and tell me you don't sound like a troll.

And your comment on showing your videogame system some love, ew.
#37liquidblue4Posted 8/29/2014 12:43:37 AM
Laylow12 posted...
Kaynes_Arse posted...
Will do. Hopefully it doesn't take an hour and a half again like it did the first time....

All games are nearly instantly playable on the PS4. The absolute most I've waited is 3 minutes.

They're instantly playable because you actually playing any games is a fictional event that only happened inside your head, Eddy.
---
Demon to Some. Angel to Others.
#38SixxxPosted 8/31/2014 12:39:06 PM
I jist downloaded a patch today and my audio was affected by it. Are they working on a patch for it?
#39liquidblue4Posted 8/31/2014 12:42:59 PM
Sixxx posted...
I jist downloaded a patch today and my audio was affected by it. Are they working on a patch for it?

Don't count on it. Wolfenstein's audio is far worse and it was never fixed to this day.
---
Demon to Some. Angel to Others.
#40Trigg3rH4ppyPosted 8/31/2014 12:43:12 PM
Homie_202 posted...
Kaynes_Arse posted...
Will do. Hopefully it doesn't take an hour and a half again like it did the first time....

Yea one time ryse took me nine and half hours. No joke. I was super angry.

you guys should really look into better internet. I've never had a game download take more than an hour, and that was when i bought watch dogs on release day. I also buy everything digitally for this gen.
---
http://i.imgur.com/9J7Prgg.jpg
TWSSted since~ 3/27/12