The sound is totally screwed up on Metro Redux

#41ghstbstrPosted 8/31/2014 6:08:20 PM
The audio has always been that way since the original releases and since the first they that they came out. This is just the way it is.
---
---
Aliens(1986)... Best movie quote ever...
Pvt. Hudson: That's it, man. Game over, man! Game over! What the f*** are we gonna do now? What are we gonna do?
#42kyncaniPosted 8/31/2014 10:54:50 PM
Trigg3rH4ppy posted...
Homie_202 posted...
Kaynes_Arse posted...
Will do. Hopefully it doesn't take an hour and a half again like it did the first time....

Yea one time ryse took me nine and half hours. No joke. I was super angry.

you guys should really look into better internet. I've never had a game download take more than an hour, and that was when i bought watch dogs on release day. I also buy everything digitally for this gen.

It's a problem with the Xbox One. Installs work fine on PS4 but take way too long on Xbox One, physical or digital.

In fact I installed a game the other day on PS3 and the install took so long it reminded me of the Xbox One.
#43Kaynes_Arse(Topic Creator)Posted 9/1/2014 2:26:30 PM
Final update: installed the new patch today and sound is still not fixed. I'm done waiting for this to be fixed, trading it in to Gamestop tomorrow and just swallowing the loss.

Oh well
---
When you are going through Hell, keep going.
#44kidwgmPosted 9/1/2014 2:47:05 PM
Kaynes_Arse posted...
Final update: installed the new patch today and sound is still not fixed. I'm done waiting for this to be fixed, trading it in to Gamestop tomorrow and just swallowing the loss.

Oh well

Sucks for you. Downloaded it yesterday, not in the preview program and had no issues.
---
Currently Playing: Lego Marvel Super Heros, FTL iOS and Peggle 2.
(Owner: gaming PC, 360, PS3, 3DS, Wii, WiiU, Xbox One)